Not open for further replies.
Caboos318 said:
like a movie movie or a short vid? because there is a short vid/trailer :]

a trailer for a movie movie :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tango 89er said:
There is a movie in production. www.ultramarinesthemovie.com

And chwbcc, you're forgetting Fire Warrior and Space Hulk

Oh you consider those games? I still have my PC version/and table top of Space Hulk disks somewhere. Anyone remember 3.25 disks? lol! I feel old...

I miss playing my old copy of Fire Warrior I had for the PS2 I got it for a couple of bucks from a game store and it was worth 5 times that on eBay when my brother traded in my game while I was out of state for his PS3.

LONG LIVE THE EMPEROR!

LONG LIVE THE IMPERIUM!

LONG LIVE THE ULTRAMARINES!

'bout time my army does something useful.

chwbcc said:
Oh you consider those games? I still have my PC version/and table top of Space Hulk disks somewhere. Anyone remember 3.25 disks? lol! I feel old...

3 1/4 Floppies? I just bought a computer which can use those. I saw a mint copy of Space Hulk for the PlayStation going for $50. I'm kicking myself I didn't get it.

I want to get copies of the old Space Hulk tabletop game but they're expensive

Looks good. Really Good. Still, I was hoping for an improved 40K FPS... maybe next time? hope this game doesn't cost as much as their models lol.

-The Emperor Protects!

Can't wait to go smashing orks with a powerfist! I hope they allow for chapter customization, even if the main one will be the Smurf Marines.

As for the movie, HOLY FRUITCAKE! *insert fangirly scream*

Abnet thats good news,.. he makes me like the Imp Gaurd,.. well @ least gaunts ghosts but thier Imp's

not to be nitpicky but it was 5.25 and 3.5 disks chwy and yeah Im that old too I have the old space hulk game somewhere

in the land of lost floppys, I would be really happy w/ a more RPG/Action oriented SM PC game

and geeeze,.. why does it always have to be the ultra smurfs everywhere I look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back