Warhammer space marine in progress *pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmurray

Jr Member
hello forums members. i am currently working on a warhammer space marine to go with a tau firewarrior i am modelling at lunches at school (no life :p ) so i felt like showing it off and i didnt know where to post it so feel free to move it if neccesary. anyway, i am eventually going to have a battle of tau versus space marines in animation, including battlesuits and tanks (i might put it in a series so that i can release more earlier.
note that i am a noob at 3d modelling and havent taken any classes whatsoever, the model i did was done on blender and any tips to making it better would be appreciated.

pics and progress on my photobucket page:
pics and progress

Thats a nice model you got there especially if your: "noob at 3d modelling and havent taken any classes whatsoever"[/QUOTE]. Congrats!
I can't offer you any advice because your already better than me at this, but I can give encouragement! Keep working at it, I'd love to see some tau cutting down a charging line of space marines:) . Thats going to be a pretty big job to do on your own though isn't it?

ya, it is, but i am hoping to finish the first video in at most a month. i am a tau player and i was gonna let the tau win so you might just get your wish when it comes to dead space marines. my tau is alomost complete but its at the school computer so i cant work on it now, but i8 might make another one at my home computer, fixing the flaws that are visible in my other one, i think i may associate orcs in there somewhere but only time will tell. also the tau will be based off of my armywhich is a more sinister view of the tau empire, they can be considered as rengades or penal legions of the tau fire caste. their commander will be commander bright sword, a tau commander stated in the codex who was punished (assigned to my penal legion)after the koloth gorge massacre. he will be seen both in, and out of his battlesuit.
anyway...enough fluff. i think that i will work on the set for the video and once i have all the models i will release a trailer for you all to see.

k and if anyone wants to contribute i will be accepting story ideas as longas the tau win. the first video will be containing only firewarriors and base space marines. i will uplaid a picture of the battle field a bit later to give you guys a feel for it

progress for the day

so today, i rough copy created the battlefield and finished the space marines helmet. all that is left for him is his hands and bolter (and maybe a chainsword for the close combat scenes). i also chose to go with the excorcists as a chapter because i thought that theirpaintscheme and symbole were pretty cool. a render of the space marine is up and if rewuested i will upload pictures of the battle field

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back