Warn Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampyredh

I just want to know do we stay on warn status forever or what there are no stickies on warnings that I can find that say when the status lowers. I love having the bad boy image and all but after a year don't you think it should go away yet

Vampyredh said:
I just want to know do we stay on warn status forever or what there are no stickies on warnings that I can find that say when the status lowers. I love having the bad boy image and all but after a year don't you think it should go away yet

No but, yourself and the mods can see your warn stat, BTW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, it's kinda like a 3 strikes and your out deal, as the warnings build up you just get banned. The moderators have the option to lower your warning but.. realistically it's a pain just to have to warn someone so don't be looking forward for them to go out of their way and remove it anytime soon.

Cheers,

Kensai

I dunno, I don't have any :D I've been such a good boy :plol!

Seriously though, I think its permanent. And that it's like Kensai said, "3 strikes and your out" kind of deal. But I really don't know for sure.

silvercookie said:
nope i dont believe it does, i also believe adam is the only one that can lower it.

mine is 70%.

70% ? damn, you are a troubled youth...

im just sitting pretty at 20%, had a 2 week ban when i received it as well.... DONT ARGUE WITH MODS.

DreadMullet said:
70% ? damn, you are a troubled youth...

im just sitting pretty at 20%, had a 2 week ban when i received it as well.... DONT ARGUE WITH MODS.

nope i got i think 20% from Sean cause i was actually acting like an *******, and the rest i got from another mod whose name im not going to mention because he was a new mod and felt he needed to abuse his powers.

I think this sums it up pretty good:

kensai111 said:
Nope, it's kinda like a 3 strikes and your out deal, as the warnings build up you just get banned. The moderators have the option to lower your warning but.. realistically it's a pain just to have to warn someone so don't be looking forward for them to go out of their way and remove it anytime soon.

Cheers,

Kensai

It's a pain to have to go through everyones warn levels and decide which should be removed and which shouldn't. It's pretty simple though... if you end up banned because you max it out you probably shouldn't be on here anyway. Just behave yourself and you'll be fine ;)

Vampyredh said:

You didn't look too carefully through the stickies then as there is an index with just the information you're looking for. I know because I put it there.

It's even the very first link in the thread.

Index - http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11929

List - http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12248

It's not hard to act like a decent human being on this forum. Some, like silvercookie here, never seem to learn how. (bye silver) That's why the warning system is in place. It's a quick reminder to myself and the rest of the moderation team how you like to act no matter how much time has passed. Usually, one or two warnings is nothing to be too worried about especially if you don't continue to act the way that earned you the warnings in the first place. Mods can remove or lower warning levels, but it's more for accidents like two mods warning someone at the same time.

Overall, you don't get a warning for no reason like some would lead you to believe. Most people don't have them. Most people don't get them. Realize that for you to gain our attention, someone must have reported your behavior or it was just random chance we saw what we warned you for. Either way, we don't try to "hunt" down your posts unless you start making a bad name for yourself.

Don't be a jerk, act civil, and you should never see that PM that says "Warning:..." or an email that says "Banned".

Have a good day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back