Warrior Build

Renraku

Warrior Custom build:
I am making a new armor set after many years of not making anything for myself. All hard parts will be 3D modeled and printed by me. Under Suit has has been 3D printed as hard molds with Silicon parts Ill make a separate thread on that since its complicated. All modeled from scratch 3-5 mm thick walls. Bulk of the armor is printed on an FDM Printers. The small detailed parts are printed on a resin printer to make sanding easier and to maintain the finer details. So screw heads and other parts are printed and glued on after. The light Diffusers will be printed with translucent resin and lit with LED's. The center chest will have a Audio projection system with a wireless mic in the helmet. I'll post more as I have lots to share.

Renraku Props
Dave

Attachments

• Warrior_WIP01a.jpg
    Warrior_WIP01a.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
  • back.JPG
    back.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 48
  • Front.JPG
    Front.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 49
Chest Armor:
Chest pc from rough print to smooth surface. Registration pegs are used to align the parts then re-enforced with epoxy. Thickness is 3-5 mm throughout making the chests total weight 3.5 lbs. Gray image is the current state more touch ups are needed in small areas. Back Jet pack, the white parts are resin and the dark gray is FDM printed with print lines needing to be sanded.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    265.7 KB · Views: 60
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    220.9 KB · Views: 57
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    261.8 KB · Views: 58
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    206.4 KB · Views: 57
  • back2.jpeg
    back2.jpeg
    851.1 KB · Views: 59
  • back3.jpeg
    back3.jpeg
    243.7 KB · Views: 60
This thread is more than 10 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back