Warthog Is Back! Thanks For Donations I Can Start A Little!

Status
Not open for further replies.

swampbilly

After numerous attempts to get pics from me, and constantly asked about the hog, ive decided to show my extremely unfinished project. Flat tires garbage and steel everywhere engulfes my pig. I put some heavy welding into the side of the hog today and will commence tomorrow morning at dawn. Mind you i still have to cut off 2 feet of the ass end and ALOT of body working and welding. Here it is people!
Donate to the Warthog Bravo Project! www.myspace.com/warthogbravo
warthog1.jpg

warthog2.jpg

warthog3.jpg

With the exception of WETA, you're the first to attempt a real-sized warthog. That's a great start. Good luck with it.

What's your base vehicle? S-10? Ranger?

see i have sooooo much work to do to make it look like the actual hog if you look on the hood you can see me halo 2 hog model im using as a reference....the white on the hood that you see are aluminum sheet metal cut to the shapes of the armor plates on the hood of the hog...obviously not finished...the turret is actually complete i just wont show you that quite yet. it is getting a 6 inch lift and some 35's.

Great job so far, heard through the grapevine you had this going on off the forums. Glad to see some pics, don't stop working at it.

Cheers,
Kensai

link4044 said:
are you going to get the "super swampers" that weta used for there tries?
yes sir im going to use interco's tsl boggers...or maybe what i have on my truck tsl swampers
005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dibs on riding turret XD. Actually a suggestion for the turret, snowboard clamps to keep your feet locked into place. For slow rides of course, surely this can't be street legal.

Cheers,
Kensai

sorry there kensai...it is street legal. as long as i have seatbelts, a rear view and driver side mirror and all proper lights necessary, i can apply for a rebuilt title. i actually have a gear reduced starter which meshes with a flywheel which is bolted to a round turnstyle plate in which the turret mounts to, and with a touch of a button on the gun.............well you get the idea: "Grunts up ahead, dont worry ill cut em up!" 360 degrees....

that's awesome, i wish i had a jeep to mess around with.. though im only 13 and wouldn't have any idea what im doing haha

(y)
I cant believe someones actually started working on a real warthog! Ill be watching this thread very closely.

dud that is getting me worked up about my hog i am working on. but i have a question how tall do you think the bottom of the Warthog should be when finished? and how tall do you think the tires should be? like 44 inch? or maybe 38 what do you think?( sorry for the tread jack)

in need of MC armor said:
dud that is getting me worked up about my hog i am working on. but i have a question how tall do you think the bottom of the Warthog should be when finished? and how tall do you think the tires should be? like 44 inch? or maybe 38 what do you think?( sorry for the tread jack)
no problem like i said earlier on in this topic im putting 35's....38's are pushin it i think. and im putting a 6 inch lift on mine which will put my hog up about 16 inches on stock wheels. adding in the 35s on 15 in wheels should put in about 26 inches off the ground. 35 minus 15 divided by 2 gives you the height you will recieve when adding the tires to your lift equation. from now on i will be answering YOUR questions on the topic of YOUR hog via PM. thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back