Warthog Is Back! Thanks For Donations I Can Start A Little!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Jawdrop*

You call this not a result?
S7000535.jpg

Because 1. yes it is, and 2. its a DAMN good one.

totally sweetness......trying to figure if the windsheild frame should be moved in closer a tad

Keep it up! Can't wait to see it done and I'm sure those of us that are closer would be glad to lend a hand. I know I would, except that I know didly squat about welding or cars and I have school so I can't drive out. (Stupid school...always in the way...) But yeah....anything I can do just let me know. It looks fantastic, so far.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Macattack64 @ Oct 1 2008, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Then u'll need some spinners and neons... >.<</div>
It helps distract the Covenant forces just long enough to mow them down :]

link4044 said:
well they might think that its there ship and jump aboard
speaking of the covenant i also have a teaser for you....purple underneath and it has nos.....already begun the work in the warehouse on it........again i keep the forum in suspense.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Macattack64 said:
what if someone was to use a wrecked hummer... :D
thats rough. the reason why i started with a jeep (and then found out through adam that weta used a jeep as well) is because they are so versatile, and ive had jeeps my whole life so i know the ins and outs. the thing with a hummer is that it has IFS and IRS. a reall pain to modify. another thing with the jeeps is they already pretty much have the wheelbase and good start off design for the hog.

i want to turn my isuzu rodeo into one now :(

ps- for fun leave the cupholders in :D move em though up near the top of the dash lol

If I may be so bold as to make a suggestion...

KEEP IT UP! Lmao, I seriously can't find anything wrong with it right now, not at this stage. And, well, I doubt I ever will. Thank you for living the dream of making your own warthog, lol

link! those pics are fantastic! alot of detail shown there! although im not a fan of the yellow chain hanging down in WETA's warthog. lol. again thanks for the support guys!

remember to have lots of cup holders lol...

How come all the people in florida get cool stuff... :p

I'd love to do a warthog but #1 factor would be it'd be expensive plus the fact it'd be a lot of work.

HELL JUMPER said:
link! those pics are fantastic! alot of detail shown there! although im not a fan of the yellow chain hanging down in WETA's warthog. lol. again thanks for the support guys!

the yellow chain was when the hog was on display

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back