Warthog Is Back! Thanks For Donations I Can Start A Little!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't think you got much done! it looks brilliant! It's really taking shape!
This thread is now the best thread EVER.

lol link i know the chain was for it being on display i was just joking with you. if im correct there was a sign hanging from the chain stateing please do not climb, at the convention that the hog was at. and i have more news and pics for everyone today! im here again welding away!

I want MOAR PEEKCHARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 NAO!!

I was sondering where you've been all day. I'm having Chris withdrawls right now lol.

I seriously can wait to see what youve got done today, i'll still facinated by yesterdays progress and I keep comin in here to look at yesterdays photos lol.

Its looking good so far considering its an early WIP and you are still doing body work. The ONLY thing that bugs me at this point is the midsection. It looks a bit to high up or something, It's supposed to stoop down lower I believe.

med_gallery_1461_13_141342.jpg

S7000535.jpg

See what I am talking about? Maybe the hood area is supposed to be higher up, Not sure though.

Keep up the good work!

-Doom

EDIT: Actually, Looking at it side by side, I think it's because your midsection seems a lot longer then the actual warthog. That's why it looks akward, it's sort of stretched.

Doom said:
Its looking good so far considering its an early WIP and you are still doing body work. The ONLY thing that bugs me at this point is the midsection. It looks a bit to high up or something, It's supposed to stoop down lower I believe.

med_gallery_1461_13_141342.jpg

S7000535.jpg

See what I am talking about? Maybe the hood area is supposed to be higher up, Not sure though.

Keep up the good work!

-Doom

EDIT: Actually, Looking at it side by side, I think it's because your midsection seems a lot longer then the actual warthog. That's why it looks akward, it's sort of stretched.

I think the problem may be resolved once the windshield is added on. That windshield is REALLY long so right now the front end looks long since there's nothing there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dc- I'm not sure if HELL JUMPER is going for 100% accuracy, there's always plenty of room for some artistic license.
Excellent work so far, the video had some great info in it! lets see the other 1/2 of it!

Hello 405th! I have an Update! Oh and yes i realized the hood needs to be higher this morning actually...and i shall take care of that ASAP! But now a stream for ya'll. Oh and im greasy as all hell and i studder alot so forgive me. Well i dont normally but just cause im on vid. Oh and i had a problem with the sound so it may be loud! and sorry the update is late!
Sorry for the delay!

*Rubs off dirt from glasses and puts them back on* I guess I must be blind because I am not seeing any movie either... but those pictures are really cool, I saw a move a while back where a guy had a warthog and he almost ran it into a building... Hmm I think I'll go find that movie, and if it's ok with the moderators, post it on here

EDIT: Nevermind, I see it.

ok people! the new video is in and the reason its so long in the rear is cuz my gas tank wont let me cut ne more off!

HJ - it's looking good buddy! Keep it going. Only thing I can complain about is your welding. Safety first - where were your gloves??!! At least you had your hood on. That's more than I normally do! I'm watching this to see how it turns out.

Dc7423 said:
I've read your signature and I dont see that happening ;)
You got me. Unless I have a Spartan Laser or Rocket Launcher, but much won't be left of the Warthog either. :lol:

i dont know whats goin on in this thread? am i getting bashed or complimented....im really thinking about stopping and just building the whole thing from scratch from the ground up....i dont like how this is turning out :cautious:

Friendly said:
I love how everyone's calling shotgun and gunner seat. Haha, idiots. I call driving.
I don't have my license yet...I plead injuries...seriously though I need to practice next week so i can finally get the stupid thing.

Nice work HELLJUMPER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back