Warthog Pep Built

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harding29

I scaled it for the mcfarlan halo figs,its only pepd but now i need FG resin,does anyone have any ideas on how to make the wheels/axles?

DSC00106.jpg

DSC00108.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

I don't remember where, but I saw a more detailed pep of the hog. It had the wheels, ammo belt, turret, "tusks," everything. If only I culd remember where is was.... :(

Haven923 said:
I don't remember where, but I saw a more detailed pep of the hog. It had the wheels, ammo belt, turret, "tusks," everything. If only I culd remember where is was.... :(

i seen that one too but idk y i didnt like it as much,i liked the turret but not the wheels and that one seemed short in lenght

Last edited by a moderator:
Harding29 said:
I scaled it for the mcfarlan halo figs,its only pepd but now i need FG resin,does anyone have any ideas on how to make the wheels/axles?

Do you happen to have the resized Pepakura file handy, because I would love to make that, and maybe you could use some metal skewer and some little tyres of a sort of big toy car.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the file that is like that one but with the tires on it. Can't remember where i got it from, maybe the wiki?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back