We Are Now A "division"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACDCrockr209

You know how the sites name ends with "division", right? Well, now we earned it.

We have exceeded 14,000 members are we can finally call ourselves an infantry division!

Congrats 405th and happy holidays!!

-Pony

P.S. If this needs to be moved, go right ahead.

Now we have got to get to Corps size!

How about we do what Bungie is doing and go for the whole World Domination thing.

Woot woot. Too bad more than half of our soldiers are unarmored and the rest are wearing plastic. XD

Plastic...that kicks ass!

-Pony

Underdogg13 said:
Woot woot. Too bad more than half of our soldiers are unarmored and the rest are wearing plastic. XD

Yeah, that is true, and almost 1/3 of members are inactive or spam.

ACDCrockr209 said:
How about we do what Bungie is doing and go for the whole World Domination thing.

Plastic...that kicks ass!

-Pony

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I WILL DOMINATE THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Underdogg13 said:

"I have one word for you, Just one word: Plastics."

YES!!!

user10633_pic2729_1229363173.gif

MikyVengeance said:

No bandwagons here, thanks.

Anyways, most of those members are inactive, so I wouldn't call it much of an accomplishment, but yay, I guess.

:eek

I'm going to try to make a cake to honor this achievement...if my mom lets me.

oh and one more thing

Achievement unlocked:

405th is now a division! : 405 gamerscore

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
No bandwagons here, thanks.

Anyways, most of those members are inactive, so I wouldn't call it much of an accomplishment, but yay, I guess.

lol I didn't mean it like that :'(

MikyVengeance said:
lol I didn't mean it like that :'(

YOU BE STEALIN' MAH BUNCHIE

Anywho, can't wait until we actually get a charter so we're the *official* 405th Infantry Division.

Yeah it would be great to be official. I would be surprised if Bungie has not thought about it what with the 405th being on B.net's front page so often.

At the same time it is nice how this place is laid back. There is no official quality standard, people can just have fun making however good of a costume thy want.

I know what you mean.

The highest member count so far was 791. Everytime I'm on, I see less than 30 of the same people everyday.

By the way, how big is a corps?

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
I know what you mean.

The highest member count so far was 791. Everytime I'm on, I see less than 30 of the same people everyday.

By the way, how big is a corps?

-Pony

Straight off of Wikipedia:

Corps: 20000-45000 soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back