"We are ODST" Dress Blues

DeadpoolXODST

Hello and good day. Here at long last is how I made my We are ODST Dress Blues. They are not screen accurate. I was a US Army Infantryman so some old habits stuck. I also used a lot of my own stuff so please NO STOLEN VALOR threats.

If you have any questions feel free to give me a shout out

ODST Dress blues.png 29366010_343967952780936_5182439304655273984_o.jpg

Here we go. I currently live in Germany so a lot of these items may be hard to get outside of the EU.

Jacket - Royal Marines Jacket No. 1 ca 25-40€ Ebay.co.uk

Cap - Royal Navy white officer cap ca 20-30€. With black elastic band 50mm

Shoulder cords - can be made yourself (Youtube) or you can get a lot of different ones. The closest would be the old German army one (DDR Achselschnur, Kordel)

Pins/medals - Lots Halo Lootcrate and a few from Ebay (Also Gamescom Xbox pins)
German airborne wings (fallschirmjäger), US Airborne jump wings.

Ribons - Ebay set ca30-45€, I also made a lot myself, you can orde the ribbon on ebay

Patches - UNSCDF Right
ODST Links (Custom made rocker patch, Ebay - 10cm, Font "Denmark" )

Rank - US Army WWII Weiss (Germany has a store with copies)

Service Stripes - Self made, White elastic band, 10mm, glues onto black elastic band, 50mm, and wrapped around behind

Eppauletts - White piping, I used white paracord and sewed it to the edge, or my girlfriend (She is also an ODST) use a white material and sewed it underneath

Belt is just a belt I got from Ebay.

Dirtdives2424

Division Scheduler and Keeper of Con Lists
Division Staff
Community Staff
Member DIN
S2424
Awesome stuff! Screen accurate or not, it looks like the real deal!!
And thank you for your service! Go Army.

I agree with every one!!! For you build and your service. Great job. Fantastic. You may now live overseas but still enjoy your 4th of July!!!!!

DeadpoolXODST

Thank you everyone for the Kind Words. It means a lot to me. I will also post up my own Original Uniform soon. Summer Garrison Khaki uniform (USMC Style)