We Earned a Medal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the intro :)

Also I think it will be better if you speak louder or something, because
For me the intro was kinda loud but right when you started talking I had to put the volume up so I could hear you.

Also wear a suit :p
you will look more proffesional :)

lol ya i need to get and external mic and a audio recorder and i was debating weather do do formal like a suit or informal but formal like just buttoned down collared shirts

Hey ya know what would be kinda cool... do that thing they do in talk shows where you take 405th phone calls on the show! Let users get themselves known through your show, and people can talk about what they do for the 405th. Phone calls could last about a minute or two, ya know, just for total fun.

ok everyone i have new audio check it out here
its ok my other channel cuz i didnt want it on the 405th just yet tell me if its any good
thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you I have a new video post on 405th Insider with the new audio !!!
Hopefully well get noticed by the 405th.com admins and we can become the officially 405th youtube news reporter

Consider yourself spotted, it's a nice start but keep at it. You have a green screen and a million different editing/effects programs out there, take advantage of them. Example, your last video talks about the top 25 sections, take screenshots and put them up on the screen. Show people what you are talking about, you need more than a man sitting in front of a green screen to capture people's attention. Quality > quantity. Keep at it and good luck.

Cheers,
Kensai
405th.com Multimedia Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back