Weapon Prop Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

combaticus666

i need some one to help make the ebony and ivory guns from Devil May Cry 4. i have looked all over the other websites for the pdo files of these 2 guns. i am not very good with pepakura designer 3 (not to mention that it is unregistered. and i don't have the money to register it and my dad or mom wont let me use their credit card.) so yeah. anyone care to do it? i will unfold it. i just need someone to start off.

here is the pic so you know what they look like (for those who have never played or seen the devil may cry series.)

[attachment=13264:EbonyIvory_4.jpg]

Luigi Martinez said:
i need some one to help make the ebony and ivory guns from Devil May Cry 4. i have looked all over the other websites for the pdo files of these 2 guns. i am not very good with pepakura designer 3 (not to mention that it is unregistered. and i don't have the money to register it and my dad or mom wont let me use their credit card.) so yeah. anyone care to do it? i will unfold it. i just need someone to start off.

here is the pic so you know what they look like (for those who have never played or seen the devil may cry series.)

[attachment=13264:EbonyIvory_4.jpg]

Try here:

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18226&view=findpost&p=303017

That thread was the second result on the site search and first on a site specific Google search, just FYI. You might want to try a search on here first just to keep people off your back :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back