Weird Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 270

So recently, I had this weird dream that I was a spartan in some huge battle on some random desert place. There were a bunch of other spartans there too but they were people from the 405th!!!! Like when I'd look at someone, their name would appear above their head along with their service tag. LOL. Anyway, I was part of some squad and the squad leader was Sigma. And the rest of the team included myself, Leading Spartan, Ares, and The Unamed. Anyway, there was a bunch of fighting and stuff. Leading was team sniper and Ares and Unamed were charging up and flanking brutes and I lost two of my fingers to an energy sword. o_O And then some wraith "shell" hit the area and everything went really light blue plasma and then I woke up. Weird dream huh.........

Ah, yes. Odd dream. This is just another common side-effect of dreaming under the influence of Flood spores.

Ive had that same dream. Except on high ground, and we were playing Red Vs. Blue. It ended with me shooting a Spartan Laser at Piehobo28.....

i had a dream where the plasma grenade was stuck on my face the whole round... it feld cold and wet... when i woke up, it was my dog licking my face.... i yelled and slapped it off my bed.

DUDE! I just woke up from a dream. I was replying to this topic, and out of nowhere, a million dollars came raining down!

EDIT: HOLY CRAP! I'm RICH!

Friendly said:
DUDE! I just woke up from a dream. I was replying to this topic, and out of nowhere, a million dollars came raining down!

EDIT: HOLY CRAP! I'm RICH!

Uhhhh......okay..... o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
I have gaming dreams all the time, usually after I play for extended periods of time, usually exceeding 5 hours or so.

Most of the time the gameplay is speeded up from normal, and continues to do so until it's almost impossible to keep up- but in the dream, I keep fragging and fragging right along with the dream, then I usually wake up.

I think these dreams are really about the coming Singularity.

omg i know these dreams seriously ive dreamed halo very often but i had i nightmare of the flood like i was with master chief and some marines they looked so realistic i cant tell or from game or from real life and a marine went two steps and sudenly a little flood (that spreads the viruses those little guys/) on his head and he screamed and master chief grabed him and throved into a pit or something and the dream stopped its was wery weird because it was to short often i dream long dreams not always halo . but i think when i see the halo movie ill dream even more.

I had the best dream of my life about halo a while ago. it was at blood gulch on Halo 1 but it was soo realistic and i was in my extreme weather armor. we were the proud owners of blue base. it was me K-22, sigma and leading spartan. It was torward the end of the dream when k-22 got shot in the chest like straight throug by the enemy brutes and grunts. a single buleet wizzed through his chest. i held him in my arms slumpped over. he was breathing heavy but alive. I had removed his helmet and inside was a 24 year old K-22. there was blood on the corners of his mouth. it was so real!! he coughed and blood sprayed my visor. his face went white and his eyes widend looking over my shoulder. i turned my head only to meet a gravity hammer in my face. my veiw went to 3rd person like a ghost and i looked at myself, minus my head. then i woke up yelling.

you peoples must be OBSESSED w/ halo. btw, can i be in your next dream?
So recently, I had this weird dream that I was a spartan in some huge battle on some random desert place. There were a bunch of other spartans there too but they were people from the 405th!!!! Like when I'd look at someone, their name would appear above their head along with their service tag. LOL. Anyway, I was part of some squad and the squad leader was Sigma. And the rest of the team included myself, Leading Spartan, Ares, and The Unamed. Anyway, there was a bunch of fighting and stuff. Leading was team sniper and Ares and Unamed were charging up and flanking brutes and I lost two of my fingers to an energy sword. huh.gif And then some wraith "shell" hit the area and everything went really light blue plasma and then I woke up. Weird dream huh.........
my name is G33KINATOR,forruner,arbiter,jelloattack,etc.
edit:
i would of died!!@!
me too!!!!!!!!

edit 2: flood spores... tricky to get rid of the dreams they produce.

small font below not for the flimsy.
flood spores eat your brain and they seep into your pores and consume your body and will not leave unless you respawn.

I had a dream like that, only not halo-related, it was me, and 3 other navy seals in an urban setting, wearing futuristic exkoskeletal armor, it was like 2040 or something?

Then when we got to a terrorist hide-out, all the terrorists were pac-man wearing a turban :eek:

I never have dreams about videogames, but when I'm walking around, I'll subconsciously look for and do things I would in the game, like right now, since I've been playing assassin's creed, I'm always on the lookout for good walls to climb.

i had a dream about halo before i found the 405th forums o_O it was set in this amusment park neer my house and a buncha ppl i knew where in it. there were elites and grunts all over the place and i was at some boy scout award thing for my brother and they started attacking so i picked up a pistol randomly lying on the ground and some marines started droping from pelicans and we started fighting. i was behind this rock popping up and shooting every now and then when i see this tank thing drop from a ship. cept instead of having the 4 seperat treads like a scorpian it had 6 and some jump jet things lol it was other wise like a scorpion cannon and turret but much more manuverable. so i ran up and jumped in working the controls like id been doing it forever, boosted up fired a few shots and then suddenly the area turned into an island and i got pushed back by some weapons fire, and being that i was hovering i went faaaar back away from the battle. my tank crashed and i had to get out. and by the time i got back to the battle everyone was dead including the covenant. so the rest of the boy scout ceremony continued and master chief presented my brother with the eagle scout award and i woke up....

haven't had any halo related dreams since i found the 405th forums =/ seems my subconscious has no more reason to dream about it since ive been focusing on it more while i am conscious. it was an interesting dream though made for a entertaining nap

spartan -1 Caboose said:
I never have dreams about videogames, but when I'm walking around, I'll subconsciously look for and do things I would in the game, like right now, since I've been playing assassin's creed, I'm always on the lookout for good walls to climb.

lol i do the same thing... but with different games

for example, i look around for possible weapons for a zombie attack while in a mall (dead rising rules!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back