Welcome to Delta Battalion Trooper!

TurboCharizard

RMO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Delta Battalion covers the region of Vancouver Island and the Lower Mainland of BC surrounding the Fraser River Delta. With both Vancouver, Victoria and Seattle in the near vicinity there is plenty of large conventions for members to troop together at!

Sound off Deltas! Let's make the Canadian Regiment proud!

TurboCharizard

RMO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Sounding off as TurboCharizard your Battalion Commanding Officer!

My main goal as BCO is to help facilitate group outings to conventions, organize fundraiser appearances and organize build days so that we can get our gear looking world class. So far we've had the Gamers Night at the Vancouver Canucks game this past December but convention season is on the horizon and I'm working on a few possible conventions for us to have community tables at.

I'm currently wearing my patriotic coloured Spartan S068 and phasing out my ODST while it gets components repaired and replaced to attempt to bump it up a deployment level. By the summer convention season I should have two more armour sets completed, one that's much more friendly for walking onto the ferry or to take onto a plane in luggage.
3433249-2.jpg image889.png

See you planetside!

LastMinute

HooRah.

I'm in Vancouver and relatively new to Halo costuming, haven't yet had my deployment application approved but I have a complete H3 Marine armour set complete and ODST nearing completion. Plans next to tackle a Reach Spartan after that. I'll be wearing ODST at ECCC in March, any other Deltas planning on being there?

The Starch

The Starch, or everyone's favorite Lt. Potato sounding off!

I have yet to complete my first project, but I'm on way to completing a Mark V Mjolnir (Jorge) armor from Reach!

Will be present at upcoming Cons such as Tsukino and Cap City Comic Conventions!

TurboCharizard

RMO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
HooRah.

I'm in Vancouver and relatively new to Halo costuming, haven't yet had my deployment application approved but I have a complete H3 Marine armour set complete and ODST nearing completion. Plans next to tackle a Reach Spartan after that. I'll be wearing ODST at ECCC in March, any other Deltas planning on being there?
I'm out for ECCC but Fan Expo is a maybe as a jump across for the day to visit!

On our side of the strait we have TsukinoCon in February, Capital City Comic Con in March and CoVaCon in April. CoVaCon might even have some Washington Battalion appearances if the rumor mill is correct.

Rinzlerr

Jr Member
So excited for this. Better get the centurion going once I wrap up the odst.

vivid0dark

Another vancouverite here, saw TurboCharizard's panel at Cap City just two days ago and got inspired to join and learn how to armour. Just beginning my cosplay career, looking forward to throwing all my money and time into this black hole of a hobby. Won't be able to make any island cons for a few months, but once my work expenses are paid off I'll be travelling more often.

TurboCharizard

RMO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Another vancouverite here, saw TurboCharizard's panel at Cap City just two days ago and got inspired to join and learn how to armour. Just beginning my cosplay career, looking forward to throwing all my money and time into this black hole of a hobby. Won't be able to make any island cons for a few months, but once my work expenses are paid off I'll be travelling more often.
CplYapFlip and I travel to Vancouver for a couple of cons a year and Rinzlerr is usually fairly easy to bribe across as well! Welcome to the forums and hopefully I didn't bore you to death with electronics minutia :lol: