Welcome to HOG!

Discussion in '405th Halo Online Gaming (HOG)' started by Cadet, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Cadet

Cadet Executive Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

The 405th’s Halo Online Gaming Section is designed to help you find, meet up and play online with fellow builders.

This thread is intended to serve as a central hub for the 405th’s HOG and to provide you with all the information you need to get started and participating in our game night activities.

How to Create a Game Night - How to Create a Game Night

How to Join a Game Night- How Do I Join a Game Night?

All times used in the HOG threads are in Universal Time Coordinated, click here Time Zone Converter – Time Difference Calculator (Classic) for a converter. *Disclaimer* Some times in UTC may be on a different day in your time zone due to large time zone differences. For example, if it is between 0:00-3:00 AM, if you are in the USA then this will most likely be the evening before. Click on the game nights to get more information.

Below is a list of active game nights. Click on them to see when they will be meeting next.

*Be sure to check the rules and regulations at the bottom of the page before joining a gaming session.*

Friday:
    Spartan Company - Fridays & Wednesdays 22:00 UTC (6pm EST)

Saturday:
    405th UNICOM – Saturday 3:00 UTC [Friday 10pm CST]

Monday:
    Infantry Division Elites - Mondays 01:00 UTC (Monday 6pm PST)

Wednesday:
    Spartan Company - Fridays & Wednesdays 22:00 UTC (6pm EST)

Rules and Regulations

1. Be respectful to others, do not start drama and arguments. Treat all members and participants with Respect.
    2. Swearing, hate speech, "doxxing," or leaking personal information will not be tolerated.
    3. Do not discuss explicitly sexual, gore or otherwise disturbing content. This includes jokes and memes.
    4. Do not spam messages. If someone is not responding to your Xbox message give them a few minutes before sending another one.
    5. Respect authority, and do not troll moderators on duty. Do not impersonate staff, such as Division or Regiment officers or HOG moderators.
    6. It is considered bad form, and rude, to join a game night simply to advertise outside activities, businesses, social media pages, et cetera. Members are expected to join to participate in the games and to help foster a sense of community. This means that we encourage to all participants to talk about their own going projects, to offer advice and assistance to others, and to not attempt to monopolize time or exclude others.
    7. Game moderators have the authority to enforce these rules as needed, and any action taken by a Game Moderator will be forwarded and communicated to Division Staff for further review.

Social Media and Other Links

Xbox One Club:
    Halo 5 Spartan Company: Halo 5 Spartan Company Game Nights
    Discord Chat Room : The official 405th Infantry Division Discord is live!
    Facebook: 405th Halo Costume and Prop Maker Community
    Twitch (coming soon)

GET TO THE HOG!

Contacts for help:
    PerniciousDuke GT: PerniciousDuke
    mblackwell1002 GT: BDub1002
    Schankerz GT: Schankerz
    vivalablake89 GT: vivalablake892
    Dirtdives GT: dirtdives24
    ObiJ3ff GT: OBIJ3FF

Last edited: May 11, 2017
  2. PerniciousDuke

PerniciousDuke

Just a heads up to those currently reading- many of these game nights are already active, but they do not officially start until May 1st. Feel free to message the creators of the game nights or other moderators if you want to get involved.

Thank you Cadet !

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    vivalablake89 likes this.
  3. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

Notice - The Reach Royale tournament is on May 6th, not the 7th. Just a heads-up to prevent confusion. Thank-you, and I hope to see you all there!

4. PerniciousDuke

PerniciousDuke

Cadet and FANGS - I'm going to have to step down from running HOG. The interest has been minimal at best. Just not enough time to game as there us to be I guess.

HOG was never intended to be run by me. It was suppose to just be a way for anyone who wants to host a game night a way to host it. HOG is just a platform and I hope that people will eventually start using it.

The game nights that I've had with fellow 405th members have been a blast! I've made new friends and great memories. But people get busy and I really want to refocus on playing games for fun without any parameters and also to have more time for building.

Thanks to everybody for your help and support during HOG's creation. I hope it lives on and others can benefit the same way I have.

5. FANGS

FANGS Commanding Officer Division Staff

PerniciousDuke - Thank you SO much for all of your efforts with this! We very much appreciated it!