my parents go over there today and the back door is kicked in

meaning

someone broke in

nice

no more than two weeks and this

we dont think they stole anything

cause we dont really have anything there

im so mad

anyone know the legal age to own a firearm?

:soapbox: F#%$@!S :soapbox:

Nightmare Armor Studios said:
As a home owner in GA we have to have a gun in every house- its the law. I have lots .

**** that, you have NAS armor :mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
as a wierd kid who lives with his parents i own a katana and an arsenal of balanced knives that could be thrown. thats how i defend myself.

WanderingRon1n said:
and a frying pan.
:fryingpan:

But seriously, sorry to hear that, man. Your lucky they didn't steal anything. You should get a security system... or... Hire this guy to protect you:

55d493713dd2209a924785aix8.jpg

SPARTAN+MJOLNIR=OWNAGE said:
WanderingRon1n said:
and a frying pan.

But seriously, sorry to hear that, man. Your lucky they didn't steal anything. You should get a security system... or... Hire this guy to protect you:

55d493713dd2209a924785aix8.jpg

thats funny as hell....looks like it took him a long time to get his head in that helmet

SPARTAN+MJOLNIR=OWNAGE said:
WanderingRon1n said:
and a frying pan.

we just got one put in yesterday, just push a button

and the cops will come :dee:

but the door's gona be about $600 to fix :shock:

i have my white- boy 'fro and 3 airsoft guns. plus my dad has some sorta gun. (havent seen it since i was 3).
oh yeah, i also have a bow :p
and bugspray and lighters :p :birthday:

~caboose

my frying pan is a good weapon. its cast iron. so i can also make it a giant magnet. to suck ppl's guns out on their hands muahahaha. but yeah sorry about the house and the $600 door. i actually install low voltage security systems. ive put in motion detectors, door contacts, glass break sensors, button pad thingys, cameras, and my boss has put in thumb print locks. they are sweet as hell. its fun to do as a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back