Well Hey Everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggmoe

Hey, guys, I'm egg. I'm 15 and live in sunny as hell South Florida. I've been interested in costuming for a while now, but never did anything because I thought it would be expensive. I've been checkin out the site and done my research, and I hope I can become an active member in the community. I'm really excited about all this stuff and hope I'll adopt it as my new hobby. After I post this I'm gunna go change my profile around maybe make a signature. Oh yeah, I'm good with photoshops, so if you're nice, I might make you one.

I bought me some card stock (pepakura is cool) from wal-mart yesterday and hope to embark on my first ever costume ready in time for Halloween. I think I might go for the original Halo 1 marine, just because it seems like the easiest to do for a first project.

Also, I always thought it would be cool to do an elite costume. But no way is that happening right now. That's a heavy project. But I did find this which would be perfect for an elite.

Okay, thats it for now. I'm egg and I'm here to party.

Welcome to the Forums, Remember:

Read the Stickies.

No Flame wars.

Take as much time as you need.

"Welcome to Blue, Spartan. I know we'll make a great team."

H1 marines are few and far between so I'm really looking forward to your project. Remember to ask the Q&A team or the mods if you have questions on your way. Welcome to the 405th!

hi there let me just say WELCOME TO THE 405TH! i know you're going to have fun ,cant wait to see this build good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back