Wepon Peping

Status
Not open for further replies.

newpol51

hi i was wondering how to strengthen a pepakura wepon you cant really fiberglass it or yoi will loose detail so help me please

i am amking a carbine

well first you coat it with resin, then you can cut the weapon down the center. fiberglass the insides of both sides, trim excess glass and epoxy the two halves back together, then you can bondo it if you wish. but this is whant i did and it worked for me. unfortunatlly while i was living in MN all my stuff got ruined in a flood, so now i have to start from scratch. i hope this helped you.

Yep, what mangler525 said.

Either you can make it from pep, or you can make it from cardboard, wood, or even sculpting clay. I have a tutorial for how to make a Battle Rifle located here. You can use that tutorial for a basic idea on how to make the Carbine. It goes through how to do everything from the basic shape, to detailing and adding working functions.

Hope that helps.

CHEERS!

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
Yep, what mangler525 said.

Either you can make it from pep, or you can make it from cardboard, wood, or even sculpting clay. I have a tutorial for how to make a Battle Rifle located here. You can use that tutorial for a basic idea on how to make the Carbine. It goes through how to do everything from the basic shape, to detailing and adding working functions.

Hope that helps.

CHEERS!
can you send me a picture or video of the br

Last edited by a moderator:
mangler525 said:
well first you coat it with resin, then you can cut the weapon down the center. fiberglass the insides of both sides, trim excess glass and epoxy the two halves back together, then you can bondo it if you wish. but this is whant i did and it worked for me. unfortunatlly while i was living in MN all my stuff got ruined in a flood, so now i have to start from scratch. i hope this helped you.
thanks how do you get it back toghether again

Shipmaster51 said:
can you send me a picture or video of the br

Yea, heres a picture of the BR:

DSCN1073.jpg

It looks like that but with a new front end. Here:

DSCN1242.jpg

CHEERS!

yeah you could resin it first then you could just cut it down the middle and then fiberglass the inside of it a couple of time and then just put it back together by resing in it again outside so it will be to one

You could also pep the modle,then resin the outside, then use Expanding foam and fill the weapon with it. From there you could add extra detail with bondo and cardboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back