We're Back... I Hope No One Died

Status
Not open for further replies.
bevbor said:
Er.. No blogs? =(

I think the blogs disappeared back with the IPBoard 3 update :[. I promise I'll do what I can to find out if they'll be making a return, I know a few of our members loved the blog system. I'll ask Adam and Vex about it and get back to you ASAP.

Cheers,

Kensai

Last edited by a moderator:
I never realized how often I visited this site until it stopped working. It's kind of sad (but also awesome!) how attached to this place I am. (-:

Geeky Chick said:
I never realized how often I visited this site until it stopped working. It's kind of sad (but also awesome!) how attached to this place I am. (-:

We're touched, please keep coming back. Our #1 goal is always to make this a fun, safe and great resource to build. Everything we do is to better the experience for you all :)

Cheers,

Kensai

Last edited by a moderator:
well, Adam, seeing that there's a GIANT COUNTER ON THE PAGE COUNTING DOWN TO GOD KNOWS WHAT HORRORS AS A CREEPY AI ADJUTANT REFLEX ZEALOT TRIES TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD! that's pretty much it.

With Love,

PR0J3CT 003

It's sucked without you guys around....bad times :-(

I did find Belakor on Flickr in the meantime though....good times :)

Hey, look at that; my hand stopped shaking, and my eye twitch went away as soon as the site came back up....

That's a good sign my 405th addiction is getting better, right?

I hate to say this but Twitter was a life saver to know what was going on. I went from "OH NO!!!" to "OH, That makes since!"

Agreed.

*Opens the sever and changes the 'nade to a burger.* Problem solved.

- Adulese

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! I MISSED YOUS GUYS.

122811.gif

MY LIFE!!! CAN CONTINUE!!! I just sat there staring the first time i found the site way down. then checked twitter every hour lol

I'm glad we're back up and running!! Great work to the staff and to all of those who helped!! Like so many before me have said, "I never realized how much I was on here, until I couldn't get on here". It's amazing how much we have all made this wonderful family a part of our lives. I'm sure everyone appreciates what a good job you all do!!

*a single tear rolls down my cheek*

Funny how much one can miss something when he/she/it no longer has it. Good to see 405th up and running again. Well done Staff :)

Oh my god! I missed this place so much!

I need to spend the next 10 hours catching up on tutorials on ODST visors and the like!

Glad to home!

Finaly we are back on track. When my browser said that the site was down, i was afraid that i lost you guys forever. o_O. Fortunately averything i fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back