Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
http://www.wetanz.co...l-scale-replica

d9arcgunalrg2.jpg

d9arcgunblrg2.jpg

hahahaha!

PLEASE NOTE: Unless your genetic makeup is part prawn, you cannot power up or fire this gun.

besides that, man those are awesome. if only i had some 700 and change to spare.

Worth every penny of the money. WETA props are above and beyond in terms of fit and finish.

I'd love to own one, but I've had plans of making my own for some time now, and for me the creation of the item is half the fun of owning it!

Edit: Well, that didn't last long. I caved. Maybe I'll end up making a different one from the film so I can have a collection to display, heheh

the drool is still running down my face lol.. anyways if i had around 700 i would buy it... remember shipping costs are going to kill. i would not mind a few different stuff from weta. but i just dont have the cash.

Have fun gibbing you're friends, the annoying neighbor's cat or dog that just wont shut the F UP, OR use to cook hotdogs! FOR ONLY 799'99 GET YOURS TODAY!

CommanderFluffy said:
remember shipping costs are going to kill. i would not mind a few different stuff from weta. but i just dont have the cash.

Actually, they have a distribution house in California. Shipping to me in Atlanta was only $24, and the final cost is $490 US, the $700 is New Zealand currency.

Last edited by a moderator:
These things are amazingly cool and would be great to have in any collection but, for me there's just no way.

After seeing the carnage these things can make, I would get one!

This could be the next banhammer.

-Pony

pretty nice find yes, but i agree with Dave, we could make our own, probably sturdier models for much cheaper. We could make ours ready to drop off a builing, and that probably has several tags telling you it's not a toy.

Aren't all weapons toys in a way :p? Nice tho, that weapon would fit so nicely on my display rack...to bad money is always lacking X).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back