What are you favorite guns?

booyaalex

Hey guys, so I'm currently working on a 3d print for an MA5C from Halo 3 and just got curious as to what my 405th family's favorite guns are.

Call me old fashioned, but the Assault Rifle will always have a special place in my heart. Halo was my first FPS growing up and while I was forcing myself to learn the controls, the AR was with me in every mission. A very close second for me would be the Covenant Carbine. Many good memories of popping off enemies around the battlefield both during the campaign and multiplayer.

xXDashIVXx

This is a very hard one to decide, and therefore needs to be based on categories of game or functionality or how it looks. I love the sound of the halo CE ar, but I love the halo 2 sniper. Halo 3 is a must have for the brute shot. Halo 4... halo 5 I quite enjoy the dmr, but there are so many fun weapons to choose from I could never decide off the top of my head... I love the spartan laser, tarturus' gavel, propipe, and think the hunter claws are really cool

booyaalex

I'm liking these per-game breakdowns! Ok here's my updated list:

CE - Assault Rifle, reasons above
2 - Carbine or Needler, because of the introduction of dual wielding
3 - Plasma Pistol, because of it's new ability to disable vehicles
Reach - Plasma Launcher (sticky bombs!)
4 - Boltshot, really enjoyed the two different fire modes
5 - Battle Rifle, my go-to weapon for Warzone

Harri51

CE=Pistol. Just because it was a mini sniper.
2= BR. hands down. Spnkr after that
3=BR and mauler.(Br is a given and the mauler shot and melee I could clear an area quick.
Reach = Spnkr and DMR. My combo of death reborn
4= Saw and DMR (I ama mid shooter to a heavy weapon lover what can I say)
5= BR and AR(I am a point rusher in warzone.) rest of the time I play fiesta

Dirtdives

RXO & Keeper of Con Lists
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
worst to best 5-1

#5 Frag Grenade/Spnkr. only because I'm more likely to blow myself up than anyone else
#4 Pistol. I'm terrible in close quarters. My reaction time is that of an old man......which I am......old......and a man........sometimes......old that is.......
#3 BR/AR mix. Now these I can do a bit better with since I can have more distance from my target......or rather further away from the one who is shooting me already.
#4 Shotgun. Ok so if I have to be close....I need to kill in one or two shots if I can't raise the barrel fast enough for a head shot.
#1 DMR/Sniper. Now ya talking. I want to be far enough away that my target might......stress the point MIGHT.....see me if he knew where to look because if I miss.....it will take him several shots to zero in on me while I kill him/her. Or I have enough distance to run away and find a new hiding spot.

foxleader

CE it's the pistol God I miss that pistol
2-call me odd but needle. Over powered yes, fun hell yeah.
3-hammer
4- mantis, and before you go off your rail remember it's a weapons platform so it could have any weapon slapped on.
5- well it would have been the hydra but then I got to play with the forerunner grenade launcher turret.
Odst-pistol again feels like ce all over again
Reach- can I just call the target locator a gun because you point at something and it goes boom, like big boom.

Harri51

worst to best 5-1

#5 Frag Grenade/Spnkr. only because I'm more likely to blow myself up than anyone else
#4 Pistol. I'm terrible in close quarters. My reaction time is that of an old man......which I am......old......and a man........sometimes......old that is.......
#3 BR/AR mix. Now these I can do a bit better with since I can have more distance from my target......or rather further away from the one who is shooting me already.
#4 Shotgun. Ok so if I have to be close....I need to kill in one or two shots if I can't raise the barrel fast enough for a head shot.
#1 DMR/Sniper. Now ya talking. I want to be far enough away that my target might......stress the point MIGHT.....see me if he knew where to look because if I miss.....it will take him several shots to zero in on me while I kill him/her. Or I have enough distance to run away and find a new hiding spot.
Okay....noted don't let Dirt hold the SPNKr……….ever. Friendly fire is not cool man

TurboCharizard

RMO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Because my list of favourites and list of fun is different than my wishlist of big goofy props I'm going with a couple lists here

Favourite Weapon in Each Game
CE - M6D PDWS
2 - BR55
3 - BR55HB/SR
3: ODST - M7S Caseless SMG
Reach - M392 DMR
4 - BR85HB/SR

Most Fun Weapon in Each Game
CE - M19 SSM Rocket Launcher
2 - Type-25 Brute Shot
3 - Type-33 LAAAW Fuel Rod Gun
3: ODST - M6C/SOCOM
Reach - Type-52 Guided Munitions Launcher/Explosive "Plasma Launcher"
4 - M363 Remote Projectile Detonator

Most Wanted Prop from Each Game
CE - SRS 99C-S2A
2 - Sentinel Beam
3 - Type-52 Mauler
3: ODST - Type-51 Carbine
Reach - Type-52 Special Applications Rifle "Focus Rifle"
4 - ARC-920 Railgun

CE - Needler, sniper rifle, Magnum
2 - BR or carbine (especially carbine due to the reload glitch where it turns into a candy dispenser upon reload)
3 - BR, mauler
Reach - DMR
4 - DMR, Sniper, carbine
5 - lightrifle

Most of my weapon preferences are long range lol

booyaalex

CE - Needler, sniper rifle, Magnum
2 - BR or carbine (especially carbine due to the reload glitch where it turns into a candy dispenser upon reload)
3 - BR, mauler
Reach - DMR
4 - DMR, Sniper, carbine
5 - lightrifle

Most of my weapon preferences are long range lol
Very sensible Long Range choices, then!

Dirtdives

405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Because my list of favourites and list of fun is different than my wishlist of big goofy props I'm going with a couple lists here

Favourite Weapon in Each Game
CE - M6D PDWS
2 - BR55
3 - BR55HB/SR
3: ODST - M7S Caseless SMG
Reach - M392 DMR
4 - BR85HB/SR

Most Fun Weapon in Each Game
CE - M19 SSM Rocket Launcher
2 - Type-25 Brute Shot
3 - Type-33 LAAAW Fuel Rod Gun
3: ODST - M6C/SOCOM
Reach - Type-52 Guided Munitions Launcher/Explosive "Plasma Launcher"
4 - M363 Remote Projectile Detonator

Most Wanted Prop from Each Game
CE - SRS 99C-S2A
2 - Sentinel Beam
3 - Type-52 Mauler
3: ODST - Type-51 Carbine
Reach - Type-52 Special Applications Rifle "Focus Rifle"
4 - ARC-920 Railgun
I think you missed a few.......New listing should be: "Just because" and add all the rest of the weapons.......just because.

Sean Anwalt

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Eeeehhhhh, I like the Ma Deuce, Browning's .50 cal beauty. The Gau-8A Avenger will always be the one that got away, for sure. AR-15s, AK series, both super good but judged by people, Glock is good but blocky, and Smith and Wesson had this one.... oh wait, *HALO* Weapons!

Hmmm

AR, for sentimental reasons. Plasma rifle because it's the Covenant version of the AR, and the sniper rifle.

Dirtdives

405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Eeeehhhhh, I like the Ma Deuce, Browning's .50 cal beauty. The Gau-8A Avenger will always be the one that got away, for sure. AR-15s, AK series, both super good but judged by people, Glock is good but blocky, and Smith and Wesson had this one.... oh wait, *HALO* Weapons!

Hmmm

AR, for sentimental reasons. Plasma rifle because it's the Covenant version of the AR, and the sniper rifle.
Do you always have to take it to Homeland Security level? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dirtdives

405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Ok.....I see your Mk-48 and raise you an Israeli Merkava Mark IV M Windbreaker Tank. One of the most modern tanks in the world.