What armour should I tackle? +Armour (In progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoupleOfBrits

Hello 405th members I've been here a while and thought it was time I start some of my own armour but one problem I don't know what armour to do could you guys give me some suggestion's might go for odst as well :)

I'm having a lot of fun doing my ODST, but in the end it comes down to preferance and opinion. I like ODST since they are the greatest group of Soldiers who aren't chemically injected super Soldiers, and it's not as main stream as MJOLNIR. Yet, I may build a spartan suit later for some moral projects I've got in mind.

In the end it's all personal preferance. I'd download the 405th's latest pep files and skim through them to find what you want to build.

Guys I made a mistake... I wonders over to the elite showcase and saw rocksyroo's build now in know I want to use foam! And I mostly played halo reach for it was my first Xbox game :) Should I do my reach armour?

Guys I made a mistake... I wonders over to the elite showcase and saw rocksyroo's build now in know I want to use foam! And I mostly played halo reach for it was my first Xbox game :) Should I do my reach armour?

yes! another foam build, foam is by far the easiest way to go. Also reach armor is a good place to start.

Reach armor in my opinion is far overdone, not to mention not many spartans used the mark v I would suggest doing the MJOLNIR gen II armor for a halo 4 spartan or go classic with an HD mark V build. Haven't seen anybody do that yet, even though there are files available, and its quite simple so foam wont be too hard.

I'd go with the child's armour but is like a bit of customisation of my armour and reach I'm m opinion is got the best armour out there but I'm not too sure on a helmet though :/

as you can see, everyone has their own preferences. i myself see way to many people making master chief, any noble team member or ODSTs, all of which are over rated. if halo gave us the option to make our own character unique then why not make your own spartan. theres a variety of armor parts to choose from to make your spartan you.

dont listen to me but im way different to everyone else

make elite armor!

well thats because i would chose elites over spartans any-day!

That would be awesome not for my height though only 5,5 ! Will there any way do end to ad 5 inches to the armour to make me taller lol!

Okay guys thanks for your help I've decided what I want it's reach armour
Helmate: Commando
Right shoulder:Commando
Left shoulder:Grenedir
Chest: Default
Forearm attachment: tactical pad
Thigh attachment: hard case
Knee guard: default
Visor: gold
Colour: Black/gold

Give me your feed back!

All in how you throw it together. If you like the designs go with it. Even though omni doesn't like the universe's armor you can still mix and match. I'm doing an EOD ODST mixed with a few other real world and other scifi inspirations. In the end it's what you think looks good and what you want it to look like. Stay in the box or go out of it, just have fun and we'll all be here to help you along the way with build techniques. Just keep in mind there's a 1,000 ways to build armor and all of them work. Best advice and a sum up of what we're all saying. Pick what you like and go with it.

All in how you throw it together. If you like the designs go with it. Even though omni doesn't like the universe's armor you can still mix and match. I'm doing an EOD ODST mixed with a few other real world and other scifi inspirations. In the end it's what you think looks good and what you want it to look like. Stay in the box or go out of it, just have fun and we'll all be here to help you along the way with build techniques. Just keep in mind there's a 1,000 ways to build armor and all of them work. Best advice and a sum up of what we're all saying. Pick what you like and go with it.

basically the same thing i said, just in less words. lol

it all depends on what you want man. i like the color scheme, close to mine. just substitute the gold for a neon orange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back