Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spartan Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Falcon

Jr Member
The reason for this poll is because ever since I started working on my suit, I've been in debate about what color to make it. Normally, I'd go with Spartan Gold, but I've always had strong ties with the clan I founded, Spartan Squad 9, and the basic color for us on Halo pc was Cobalt - my favorite color, and I still use that as my official color. The only reason I'd change it is because I'm torn between giving my suit the good old Legendary appearence, or adding my custom touch and maybe a metalic emblem of my clan's logo (see the tiny symbol in my avatar).

So, make your voices known, and maybe I'll bend to the majority. Which color would you like to see this Mark V in?

Last edited by a moderator:
GruntOfAction said:
I vote rojoamarilloazulanaranjadoverdemoradorosadocafe

Lets see who can guess what colors...lol..
redyellowblueorangegreenpurplepinkbrown. I live in Central America. Of course I know what you're talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cobalt would work better in nighttime/urban environments while the gold works better for the daytime/middle eastern environment.

Good Luck
Shadow Dragon

Cobalt would work better in nighttime/urban environments while the gold works better for the daytime/middle eastern environment.

Good Luck
Shadow Dragon

All around cobalt's more practical. Gold stands out too well. Though I guess it depends on you point of view. If you're going military style; cobalt, show off style; gold.

I'd say, go with cobalt (I'm in squad 9 as well).

If you think like, dude this sucks, youcould go for another color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back