what convention are each of you planning on being at next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashuraa

Research Team Lead
Member DIN
S015
I would like to support each convention to the best of my ability that all of you attend. Please let me know what ones you are planning on being at so I can get the word spread and help facilitate meetups.

According to KissCassCosplay, one of the 11th hour cosplayer there every year, the date has moved possibly due to the venue issue. I am not positive just yet when But I'll keep ya'll posted.

Bad news.......due to a miscalculation on my part, my kids didn't register for Fan Verification for NYCC so we missed the window to get tickets...so we are't going this year.......sucks!!!!

Bad news.......due to a miscalculation on my part, my kids didn't register for Fan Verification for NYCC so we missed the window to get tickets...so we are't going this year.......sucks!!!!

That sucks! We were thinking on heading up for it next year...hopefully we can all meet up then!!

Wait 1 dam minute!!!!! How the hell did you do this? I thought the Regiment headings were exclusive. Get that dam wall up now!!!!!! It wouldn't have to be a tall wall considering who just came over......Only 3....maybe 3 1/2 feet high should keep him out.

Wait 1 dam minute!!!!! How the hell did you do this? I thought the Regiment headings were exclusive. Get that dam wall up now!!!!!! It wouldn't have to be a tall wall considering who just came over......Only 3....maybe 3 1/2 feet high should keep him out.
MWAHHAHAHAHA!
Its a secret.

Deeply desire to "like" the above Canadian invasion and the 3 foot anti- invasion wall!!!!

My question is, are we going to 3D print this wall or make it out of EVA foam? lol

The more expensive the better.....Trump will make them pay for it.

giphy-downsized.gif

We will find our ways passed the wall. Oh don't you worry.
Our sleeper agents are ready to be activated.

We just have to find the ones drinking Mooshead or Molson beer........And the reason they are called "sleepers".......beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back