what do foreigners think of australians? im just curious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wayull, Ah reckon, yew Austraylianne tahps 're pritteh nahs people. But, some of yah's retarded, what with alla yer kangaroos and barbies and whatnot. Y'oughter do things more sensible-like. Greeyull STEAKS, nawt shree-umps. Do it the Tayuxan way.

Hey, Heavy, you go to Ennis High?

Yeah I do. Have you always had your location set as Arlington? I didn't know you were so close. If you don't already have a gamestop for the midnight release, you should come to Ennis! Lol

our football is real - our players don't stop after 5 minutes and we don't have a whole pile of armour on and no helmets, we're real men

ahahahaha nah they just go down after a little nudge from another player and say their injured..

plus i believe football is real football, you cant call afl football!! as in 'world cup only use your feet football'.. but thats just my english side coming out :p
not being serious by the way, i have many friends who love australian football :)

ahahahaha nah they just go down after a little nudge from another player and say their injured..

plus i believe football is real football, you cant call afl football!! as in 'world cup only use your feet football'.. but thats just my english side coming out :p
not being serious by the way, i have many friends who love australian football :)

I love that you call it austrailan football

Proof that america is dumb: In football, your feet never come in contact with the ball and the goal of the sport is to USE YOUR HANDS to transport/carry the ball to the opposite end of the field. So it should be called "Carryball" instead of "Football"

i hate afl, i was talking about rugby, i know we didn't invent it but we are still pretty awesome at it :)

The British stereotype of an Australian is generally a Steve Irwin type with one of those funny hats with corks on, and an outrageous CRIOKEY MAITE accent. Not that this is what I think. No no.

i know how you think, my dad thinks the typical english person is either thin or fat, has bad teeth, has a well, british accent and can't play sport for, umm.... censored..

but this isn't how i think, i think most brits are nice people :)

Yeah I do. Have you always had your location set as Arlington? I didn't know you were so close. If you don't already have a gamestop for the midnight release, you should come to Ennis! Lol
Dude, my high school football team beat your high school football team. CRAZY SMALL WORLD

But, no, I'm going to the midnight release party at the GameStop at the Parks Mall, because it's bigger and closer.

Ennis is a nice enough place, but most of my memories are passing through.

Dude, my high school football team beat your high school football team. CRAZY SMALL WORLD

But, no, I'm going to the midnight release party at the GameStop at the Parks Mall, because it's bigger and closer.

Ennis is a nice enough place, but most of my memories are passing through.

LOL Wow, you're right! I forgot the game two weeks ago was versus you guys. Were you there? If you were, I'm sure you remember Wolf Brand Chili! Hahahaha :D

That's cool dude. Are you talking about the one by the ice rink or the one on the other end? Wow I sound like a stalker...

Yeah, Ennis is a nice town. Minus all the good restaurants, stores, attractions, and overall cool factor. Lol I thank God every day we at least have a Gamestop.

LOL Wow, you're right! I forgot the game two weeks ago was versus you guys. Were you there? If you were, I'm sure you remember Wolf Brand Chili! Hahahaha :D

That's cool dude. Are you talking about the one by the ice rink or the one on the other end? Wow I sound like a stalker...

Yeah, Ennis is a nice town. Minus all the good restaurants, stores, attractions, and overall cool factor. Lol I thank God every day we at least have a Gamestop.
I wasn't actually there, and based on Seguin's bad streak, I actually bet $10 we'd lose.

Actually, they closed the one on the other end, and moved the one by the rink into the CD store next door. It's now the biggest GameStop in the district. Main reason for the move was last year's Christmas rush overfilled both stores' storerooms, and they even had to store stuff on top of the ceiling tiles. The new store has a storeroom that's more than twice as big. Also, the bigger area allowed for more class. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back