What Do Ya Think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadingspartan

I can haz Montage Quality Test, and Video Editing Constructive Criticizemz?!?!11!!!!
P.S. No arguments this time please, Just tell me how my editing is and what you think about the quality.

1. Quality Test
Linktage
2. Editing Test (Im not that good of an editor, but its worth a shot.)
Linktacular

Well?

Last edited by a moderator:
nice no scopes. the video quality was pretty good, not high def, but better then taking a video cam and recording a screen. on the editing and other such you should probably choose a different style of text graphic, it was kind of hard to read correctly, i was able to do it pretty easily, but you have to think about people who might be visually impaired. and the electric line revealing a credit wording was a nice effect but a little hard to fully see the lettering until the end, maybe try increasing the visual area of the words, might help. much luck with your video making hope it turns out awesome.

unholykey said:
nice no scopes. the video quality was pretty good, not high def, but better then taking a video cam and recording a screen. on the editing and other such you should probably choose a different style of text graphic, it was kind of hard to read correctly, i was able to do it pretty easily, but you have to think about people who might be visually impaired. and the electric line revealing a credit wording was a nice effect but a little hard to fully see the lettering until the end, maybe try increasing the visual area of the words, might help. much luck with your video making hope it turns out awesome.
OMG Someone who paid attention to my main post? Constructive Criticism without wining? Using formal words? You sir are intelligent.

Anyways, Thanks for commenting, I really don't know how to video edit, so i don't think I could change that. I just animated the Xbox Logo in Sony Vegas though, It'll be in the credits of the final video. This is my first time trying to video edit, and especially with Vegas its one he11 of a hard to understand program. Other than that, Thanks Im glad you liked it.

Definitely better that a lot of videos I've seen. You're just starting out this good, and you'll only get better with time.

Robogenisis said:
Definitely better that a lot of videos I've seen. You're just starting out this good, and you'll only get better with time.
Thanks Robo, Had to leave your party earlier. Can't Believe that people actually like this. I would expect "Dude your a Nubcakz at V1D30z 3d171N6z?!/1/111?!????!!!!! ZOMG".

pretty good for first time. a few suggestions:
1st video:
- quality was good, don't worry about that
- never state the obvious or say something like "lets see some snipes"
- don't repeat the clips so much, unless it's a totally amazing kill and it was hard to understand how it happened the first time. only time you should repeat clips, in my opinion, is to match the cuts on beat of the music.

2nd video:
- the "leadingspartan's" should end just before it stops rotating, then it should fade into the "destruction" part.
- text should be clearer, a little blurry and hard to read. less glow should fix it.
- the electric wave thing should end right when you stop seeing "A halo 3 montage", then it should flash into the real, visible "A halo 3 montage" text.
- "montage by" is kind of repetitive since you already have "edited and gameplay by". "directed by" isn't really needed.
- have all the programs you used in one section together, not so spaced out. same with "Thanks by".

well there's my advice, goodluck!

I liked the quality test, but pretty much like everyone said here, so I won't get into the specifics.

But I hate it when someone says "Dude your a Nubcakz at V1D30z 3d171N6z?!/1/111?!????!!!!! ZOMG". or "lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollolloll my ROFLCOPTER goes SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI!!!!!1111!!!!!!!11!!!!!!111!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back