What Do You Miss About Halo Ce?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.Mainly it would be the exploration. I loved finding ways of getting to the tops of levels and exploiting minor glitches.

Getting to the tops of levels was more fun in Halo 2, but halo ce is where i first played around with the idea.

2. warthog jumping

3. the fear of getting struck from behind by a flood form you didn't see..

4. the fact that every time that pompous a** guilty spark left the room, you were about to become flood food. and that rampant laugh..

Well, the last time I played it was MANY years ago and I only played through the campaign ONCE. Eventually, my copy was stolen. :(

But I recently bought another copy and have been playing it recently! I miss the banshee from Halo CE! You could actually fly backwards and NOT worry about landing like you do in H3. :pHowever, you can't just hover in the air, but I like being able to fly backwards. hehe

I miss the beach landing on the silent cartographer.

The only thing thats come close to it is the drop in ODST.

I miss the good old feeling of adrenalin when you first discover the flood. And there is blood everywhere and you just don't know what to expect

Perceptor said:
I miss the good old feeling of adrenalin when you first discover the flood. And there is blood everywhere and you just don't know what to expect

I really wish they could have done a little bit more with that though... Not trying to mkae Halo "Doom" but maybe less light, all of a sudden your motion tracker goes crazy... But that was pretty great!

Last edited by a moderator:
i miss the good old johnson you could kill instead of just shooting over and over and over again and not kill him, i also miss tank riding, and the mark V still kicks ass

post-5249-1227663221_thumb-1.jpg

I miss the level: "Assault on the Control Room". My favorite level of all of the Halo games, hands down. I love messing around in that level when I am bored.

I miss killing marines and taking their sniper rounds.

I miss taking my ghost into buildings I shouldn't be in, and I miss launching my ghost off of dead wraiths and ramps because of the physics for those things.

I miss sneaking up on sleeping grunts and jabbing elites from behind.

I miss when using a needler meant you were a fool, but I managed to kick ass with it somehow anyway.

I miss driving my warthog off of cliffs with screaming marines in the back.

I miss dancing with hunters.

Ahhhh good times.

I miss the level: "Assault on the Control Room". My favorite level of all of the Halo games, hands down. I love messing around in that level when I am bored.

I miss killing marines and taking their sniper rounds.

I miss taking my ghost into buildings I shouldn't be in, and I miss launching my ghost off of dead wraiths and ramps because of the physics for those things.

I miss sneaking up on sleeping grunts and jabbing elites from behind.

I miss when using a needler meant you were a fool, but I managed to kick ass with it somehow anyway.

I miss driving my warthog off of cliffs with screaming marines in the back.

I miss dancing with hunters.

Ahhhh good times.
nuff said :)

i miss the MK5, the slideyness of the ghost, the fact it hovered NINE FEET in the air, the AR and all its greatness, the fact that the pistol was bigger than a marine's head, the awesome marine armor and the awesome green eye-patch aiming modules, cortana, the jeep with no traction and a loud engine, the mystery and mystic you feel while playing it, even for the 500 billionth time around, ending up in the bottom of an elevator shaft in a ghost going WTF just happened, the maw, the end run, the long levels, the fact it actually was challenging, how simple multiplayer was, the flood not sucking, the elites going wort wort wort, johnson going go go go, the grunts not looking crappy, the rewarding feeling of popping a pistol round in a hunter's back, the sheer amount of ammo you carry about, the entire pillar of autumn and that one grunt yelling bad cyborg as I cleved his head in with an awesome pistol club attack. nuff said

the pistol...it was the best....scope...fully auto....what wasnt there to love bout it....o ya and there was the "kill spot"on every ones head...my friend got so many kills by that with the pistol....

one more thing...laggin down the system wit blood!

Johnson- we are engaging the covenant on SOLID GROUND! And when we do, we will rip their skulls from their spines and toss them away laughin'! am i right marines?

Marines- Sir, Yes sir!

Johnson- Mmmhmmm! damn right i am! now move it out!

Johnson- all you greenhorns who said you wanted to see the covenant up close.... This is gonna be your lucky day!
_____________________________________________________________________________________Sgt. Johnson during the attack on the PoA :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back