What do you use for Visor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisasterRus

Hi all) I have a question. What material of item do you use for a visor? cuz I was using like a plastic folder but it was to transparent and in this case I glued a peace of fabric. BUUUUT now I have small problems in dark rooms. Soooo. What can I do to make a visor better in both things(transparency and vision)??
S8Y7QEyQgxY.jpg bfUY3y1D6lk.jpg

Hi all) I have a question. What material of item do you use for a visor? cuz I was using like a plastic folder but it was to transparent and in this case I glued a peace of fabric. BUUUUT now I have small problems in dark rooms. Soooo. What can I do to make a visor better in both things(transparency and vision)??
View attachment 266454 View attachment 266455
you can use visor film (here NEW...HEX Pattern.......Flexible Visors.) or vac form a visor (i don't know much about that). also you shouldn't need to since you have an odst helmet but for some simpler visors you can use a motorcycle visor and cut it.
Edit: don't know how much this will help your problem in dark rooms.

L
View attachment 266454 View attachment 266455
Lieutenantjakku basically summed it up. For an odst visor, your best bet would tk be vacuum forming it or buying one, as it has a more complex and unique shape. If you are looking to make a vacuum former, check out punished props videos, or see if you have a makerspace nearby that has one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back