What Does Your Username Mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Well this is a topic on what does your username mean or what does it stand for. I'll start with mine as an example, My name Nintendude comes back from a ways back when I was involved in old gaming competitions on the SNES and NES games like Duck Hunt and Super Mario Bros. where the person with the highest score walked away with the top prize in these and there was quite a few that I walked away with first, too my knowledge they still have these tournements but I'm too old now to keep up with it, similar to how some old people can't keep up with kids at guitar hero tourneys. Well that was my shortish long story on my username whats yours.

ACDCrockr209 comes in three parts.

AC/DC is my favorite band.

I'm a rocker(a real one. Not like those posers.).

My area code is 209 so, yeah.

Enjoy!

-Pony

My username comes from back in the days of halo 2. It was my first time playing halo and my friend was yelling at me to hurry up and make a name, I used my real name, now to the story of the username. My brother and I were watching red vs blue when we decided to go play some more halo, I was really into rhinos and at the time I didn't want to call my self rhino cuz people would think I'm gay (jk). So in turn I added a C to the end, it really has no meaning. I was going to put it as my xbox live account but decided not to. thats the story of my username.

Mine's a bit weird..

Real name, Saul

And my last name begins with G.

So i swapped the L for the G, and got Saug.

But... i really made it up just thinking of a username for Runescape when i was younger.. i didn't realise the name thing 'till a year later. Lol.

And 846 was one of the numbers it suggested, 'cause Saug was already taken. From then on 846 was my lucky number and Saug846 was my username for Everything.

Strange story, But true.

commanderfluffy.. originally a character in my book that i didnt get published... his explaination was "they call me fluffy cause i have a big beard and i live with my cats"... oh the irony... little did i know that 3 years after riteing that story i do have a beard and have 4 cats with the wife. how i came to use the name.. laggin larry was taken on xbox live.. that name was cause i had a bad connection at the time so i used my backup commanderfluffy.. so ever since then it stuck. anywhere i go people know my name.. well on forums im in.

Mine is easy. My first name "Lee" and my youngest sons first name "Kegan", so you have LeeKegan.

Last edited by a moderator:
IroniumCostuming comes in a 3-part package. First part is obviously Ironium, A super hero i created in 5th grade which has expanded into his very own story and universe within a span of 5 years. Second part is Costuming, I really hope this part is obvious. Also IroniumCostuming is a branch off of IroniumStudios. And ultimately all things Ironium come from ProjectIronium.

Great idea, nintendude!

Bobafett: I'm obsesed with Star Wars, and Fett is the coolest. All my usernames are either a derivitave of Boba Fett, or Tankboy when not available.

Xtreme TACTICS 101

I never quite knew what it ment... I just needed a username, and was watching Red vs. Blue during the episode with Tuckers son and the "English 101" lesson. So, I incorperated 101 into a username that I thought was fairly cool.

I guess it could mean "I'm extremely tacticly gifted, so follow me if you want to live" on the paintball field.

Das: Not to be confused with any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes... Das is German for The... as in "The one and only"

Brutus: Great Grandfather's name... still waiting for the State of Texas to approve the legal name change from my real name to that of m' great granpappy's

DAS BRUTUS: I'm DAS BRUTUS! THE Brutus! And I WILL use my rodent-like incisors to eat yer face!!!!! hehehehehehe

Well, someone in another thread already figured out mine :)

When I was a kid, I got the Tahu Bionicle figure in my birthday present. And my brother was playing in a Clan (at the early versions of Counter-Strike), so I wanted to join, and needed a name.

;)

I was obsessed of a game that made you drive a car and run people over to gain points. If you demolished a car of someone else in the center of the screen RUNDOWN appeared.

Forgot how the game is called tho. It was epic. You could upgrade your car with chains, guns,...

Trigger, as in THE Trigger :ppull me and someone dies lol just kidding idk I've had the name TriggerHappy for about 10 years back when I was playing counterstrike in an amazing place called Combat Theatre in garden grove :) which is sadly no closed down. I didn't realize just how MANY TriggerHappys there are until I googled it. I feel so unoriginal so now im just "Trigger" short for "TriggerHappy." And the picture of my avatar says "My plot for world domination.... IS NEARLY COMPLETE!"

I had originally wanted to go with Streetrocks, but because I couldn't do anything but sign up with Facebook I got to use my real name. My first name is actually a combination of two names my mom liked, Bryce and Landon. The last name is Scottish, and there is a bit of a debate as to the proper spelling. Love the history behind the family name, there are a lot of really cool stories, and I love being able to sport it, so my username is also a reminder to be the best example of my name in all my dealings with others. Thats my story!

Th3 FETT MAN stands for

Th3= the

Fett= Boba Fett

Man= because I'm a man

The only reason I have Th3 is because on Xbox someone had THE FETT MAN. People on Xbox still call me three feet man, feet man, or fat man. It never ends :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back