What I Want Most For My Birthday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abaddon

Hey everyone!

Welcome to my birthday thread!

I decided to kick off my b-day 5 days early this year so I'd have enough time to (hopefully) get some responses from you all.

I joined the 405th because I was inspired by Rube's work in his thread "New ODST Armor Started," unfortunately just before I joined he left and now I can't contact him...

So the one thing I want more than anything this year is to be able to contact him so I can buy a helmet and some other armor parts off of him for my birthday!

I've PMed a few people on the boards already, and although they were friendly and stand-up guys, all trails led to dead ends.

So I need the community's help. If you dealt with Rube in some way other than PMs and have some way of contacting him that you feel comfortable sharing with me, drop me a PM or a fax or send me an email or facebook me! All info you send me will not be shared with anyone else. You can certainly keep yourself anonymous if you fax me or send me an email.

-My email can be found on my profile page.

-My fax info can also be found on my profile page.

-My facebook info can be found on my profile page.

Anything would really help. Thanks for the time, 405th. I appreciate it!

I could get you in touch with someone who has his number but I'll tell you right now he is done trading his work. Take what you can from his thread, work slow.. work hard and make a better suit. Also, there's no discussion allowed to be made about a purchase of armor. Happy early birthday - good luck with your build.

Cheers,

Kensai

Thank you very much, Kensai. Hmm, yeah if you could get me in touch with someone that would be great. If it is true that he's done trading out armor pieces then I guess I'm screwed, but I still feel like I gotta try at least.

I was unable to log into the 405th for about 2 weeks now. I'm not sure what happened, but just tonight I was able to get the site to load. Kensai hasn't contacted me so I'm still without any of Rube's information and his inbox is full. Still desperately looking for any of Rube's contact info so if anyone is willing to share, please let me know.

Thanks all

Abaddon said:
I was unable to log into the 405th for about 2 weeks now. I'm not sure what happened, but just tonight I was able to get the site to load. Kensai hasn't contacted me so I'm still without any of Rube's information and his inbox is full. Still desperately looking for any of Rube's contact info so if anyone is willing to share, please let me know.

Thanks all

Feel free to contact NewSpartanCreator - I know he has Rube's contact info but I doubt he'll be sharing it with just anyone. If you tell him what you're looking for he might be able to hand the message down to Rube and let Rube contact you.

Cheers,

Kensai

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back