What Is The Best Way To Not Get Bored While Cutting Pepakura?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BladeSlasher said:
heyguys just a quicky i stupedly posted a new topic about what to watch and all that but that was a mistake is there anyway i can go about deleting it? if so please tell me how as soon as you can!

I've PMed you ;)

Don't worry, most people (including me) have made minor mistakes when starting out on the forums :D

You'll gradually come to know what and what not to do ;)

Leyton

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys most of you know that most of you came back with watch TV / Youtube videos or listen to music and as i am pritty much stumped on what to choose here is my question!. What is the best TV show, Youtube video or Music to listen/ watch?. if you know your awnser post a comment / reply on this topic and find out what other people think is the best. You can even argue if you like ! Thanks. :)

BladeSlasher! :D

i generally wack on whatever DVD i can find

alias, buffy, NCIS, Ghost in the shell

another one i do is listen to some audiobooks

for tv just throw in something that you have seen before and like and you fly though you pep work

BladeSlasher said:
hey guys most of you know that most of you came back with watch TV / Youtube videos or listen to music and as i am pritty much stumped on what to choose here is my question!. What is the best TV show, Youtube video or Music to listen/ watch?. if you know your awnser post a comment / reply on this topic and find out what other people think is the best. You can even argue if you like ! Thanks. :)

TV show: LOST, X-Files, The Office, The Simpsons.

Youtube vids: Never gonna give you up, Shouting weatherman, music videos

Music: 70's soft-ish Rock (Buffalo Springfield, Eric Johnson, Steve miller, the Eagles, Argent, Boston, Etc.) Deadmau5, Daft Punk, Halo Soundtracks, Justice, Animal collective, U2, Flight of the conchords, and Coldplay

Movies tend to make you wanna watch them instead of your pepakura, so that might not work.

drgon47 said:
Hulu. All the seasons of Lost are on hulu through December 31, 2010. Have at it.

LOST IS AWESOME! I turned my black ODST flightsuit into a Dharma jumpsuit lol!

These are my opinions. Usually "Work" music is music that kind of sends you into a focus or an A-Game zone. You will know such media when you encounter it. For a lot of people, its electronic/house music such as those listed in red above.

Sithslayer78 said:
TV show: LOST, X-Files, The Office, The Simpsons.

Youtube vids: Never gonna give you up, Shouting weatherman, music videos

Music: 70's soft-ish Rock (Buffalo Springfield, Eric Johnson, Steve miller, the Eagles, Argent, Boston, Etc.) Deadmau5, Daft Punk, Halo Soundtracks, Justice, Animal collective, U2, Flight of the conchords, and Coldplay

Movies tend to make you wanna watch them instead of your pepakura, so that might not work.

LOST IS AWESOME! I turned my black ODST flightsuit into a Dharma jumpsuit lol!

These are my opinions. Usually "Work" music is music that kind of sends you into a focus or an A-Game zone. You will know such media when you encounter it. For a lot of people, its electronic/house music such as those listed in red above.

thank you man if only everyone was so discriptive lol jks thanks!. :)

BladeSlasher! :D

BladeSlasher said:
hey guys most of you know that most of you came back with watch TV / Youtube videos or listen to music and as i am pritty much stumped on what to choose here is my question!. What is the best TV show,...

Jack Bauer. 'Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back