What Is Used To Make This On Helmets

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmiller

Jr Member
What do you buy to make this? There was a video on youtube where the guy said, but I cant find it anymore

QuestionHelmet.jpg

basically standard laundry tubing for washing machines as far as i know you can pick it up in the gardening section or and section for showers and etc

OneForgot10Soul said:
It looks like wire loom to me you can find it in the automotive electronics section at walmart

the wire insulators are to small for a roughly (although you can get large ones) , an approximetly the size of a 26 cm master chief helmet or more you need to use the laundry hoses but you only have to cut them in half and shape them so they fit

see

if you look carefully you'll know what i mean

SDC11365.JPG

now you should be able to buy it in a huge rolld of the stuff all you need is say 3 inches just incase you cut it wrong

hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:
back on topic: what adam anderson said is accurate, i got it from lowes hardware, they charged me freakin $3.01 for it! that is outragous for a linear foot. so i have alot extra. time for more helmets!!!!

halodude164 said:
back on topic: what adam anderson said is accurate, i got it from lowes hardware, they charged me freakin $3.01 for it! that is outragous for a linear foot. so i have alot extra. time for more helmets!!!!

Just as a side note in case anyone else is looking for that kind of tubing... You can probably find it at Home Depot or most larger hardware stores. The hardest part is trying to find what department they're hiding it in!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back