What movies would you like to see made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZOID'S YES but for me umm green hornet
Or, rather, a good Green Hornet movie. Not this Seth Rogen and Harold-from-Harold-and-Kumar lookalike stuff.

Anyway, I heard about World War Z movie, but I heard a bunch of stuff about it that sounded like baseless rumor. Still, it was a classic, and I'd like to see a good take on it.

On that note, Star Wars Death Troopers was a great book, and best of all, it was CANON! But, I'd hate to see a movie of it, simply because every time someone makes a Star Wars movie, since Empire, it gets progressively worse.

I'd like to see a Superman/Batman movie made, they are some of my favorite comics. Superman Red Son (in my opinion the best alternate universe Superman out there). Or even see Hollywood attempt a remake on the movie Steel (can't get any worse than the first one), and of course a HALO movie

I remember a while ago hearing about Army of Two possibly getting made into a move. I think that could work well if they made it less cartoony than the game, since the private military is a highly controversial topic that Hollywood hasn't fully explored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back