what program do i use to view and print the blue prints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meidel117

hey guys and gals I'm very new at this never been a computer or tek guy. was hoping to get some help on which program I should use to view and print the blueprints.

To view the templates you can download Tamasoft Pepakura Viewer / Designer. There is a free version and a version you have to pay for. Main difference between the two is with the free you cannot save any of the files that you may have changed the scale or edited.

Thank you so much. I got the program and a few blueprints now I have to figure out how to use it.

Anyone in Ontario Canada located around the gta who would like to make a halo cosplay club

Thank you so much. I got the program and a few blueprints now I have to figure out how to use it.

Anyone in Ontario Canada located around the gta who would like to make a halo cosplay club
When you meet the requirements of 50 posts and been part of the site for 90 days you can join the regiment of the region you are in.

I recommend 110 lb card stock its super heavy weight but it will hold up to the folding and gluing and wont warp to much. As a tip Most people want to start with the helmet but stop after they complete the helmet. I start from the feet and work up leaving the chest and helmet last as they are the most looked at pieces and hardest to do. So a little practice on smaller pieces like the hands a feet that if get messed up wouldn't be to bad to redo. As for glues I have seen people use super glue, elmers glue, hot glue I've used them all and i prefer hot glue my self. These are just a few tips I learned over a few builds/ mistakes Good luck with the build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back