What The Heck, Anti-Airsoft Government?!?!?

What would you do? (If you wanted an illegaly made fully automatic weapon)

• Real AR Modification

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Airsoft Modification

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was going through facebook and the Airsoft page i fanned posted THIS!!!

Obviously, someone is trying to destroy our nation's beloved sport of Airsoft! It's not real gun's. They're only 6mm BB's that don't exceed 550 feet per second. Answer the poll above and tell me what you guys think of these idiots!

Last edited by a moderator:
this has to be some sort of a joke. Perhaps he meant that it would LOOK like a real weapon with modification (those orange tips are on there for a reason). But there's no way that any airsoft weapon that I've ever seen would be able to withstand shooting real bullets. There is a reason that real weapons are made out of metal

That the guy don't seem to have his licenses, and he's importing guns without orange flash hiders and with trademarks.

Of course it was seized.

And regarding the ATF claiming it can fire live rounds, they are not saying the conditions. Did they take parts of a real firearm and just switched a few external pieces?

Medias love to deform everything, so I'd wait for proof before being scared.

wow what is the US coming to and no u can not convert that gun to real fire arms since i have one of the ones they had in the video a WE tech GBB M4 which i love but yeah i hate that they dont sell them anymore and i wish they wouldd just understand that it is a toy and will blow up if usig a real round in it.

This reminds me of this video I saw. I really hate anti-gun people. It's not because they are against guns, but from what I've seen they completely fail to see the steps countries take to ensure proper gun safety and control. I remember when taking my gun control course, I almost failed because I forgot to point the barrel the right way when walking. (That was a one time thing by the way...)

And then when something happens that includes a gun, a gang, or something else, UH-OH! Let's punish the innocent hunters/gun collectors!

But when someone gets in an accident in a result of drunk-driving, we don't see a ban on alcohol in the area, do we?

So like what I was saying, I don't know what kind of retard picked up a mostly all plastic airsoft gun and said "Hey! Some kid could buy this and turn it into a real gun!" I don't think so. Not only are the parts required to build a gun mostly illegal to get, there is NO WAY you could use it to fire a real round. I'd like to see an airsoft gun that was actually converted and capable to fire a round.

Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!videos=RRuBOPI0074&v=M7jr0S1frWM

Ok. Seriously. Kids do not know a D*** thing about guns and how they work! You cannot convert a gas blowback pistol into a real firearm! Did you hear that airsoft is illegal in China nowadays? We just lost a ton of some good manufacturers! Now the US government is getting in this too? We need someone to stand up for our sport! But who?

there is no way that a gbb can become a real gun i love some of the crap people that dont want things sold anymore will say. that uk trailer thing is so funny i have 4 gbb 3 pistols and a rifle and i carry a real M9 and M16 every day at work so i have played with my 16 and looked inside and also the M9 and did the same to my GBB and there is no way it can be done like i said before it will blow up in ur face and i liked the comment if some1 gets killed by a gun lets ban them but DUI's and crap killing people and no lets still sell it.alos i hate that people give our sport a bad name bys airsoft guns to use to rob places and crap i wish the sates will do like the UK make every1 register that plays airsoft.

I wonder why people would even act retarded like that. I can buy a real used gun for the price of some high-end airsofts of the same exact model.(GBB Glocks and Colts come to mind) So why not buy the real thing instead of doing a conversion (if it even was possible and it's not) because it is much cheaper than all that other crap.

This is about the orange tips and the agency playing CYA so they can pretend to not be acting petty in the news. They're just digging themselves deeper with people who know anything about firearms, but they're counting on the greater number of ignorant people who know nothing and will support this through sheer knee-jerk panic.

I would think in order to convert an airsoft into a real gun, you would have to get a breach, a new barrel, probably a new trigger, for an assault rifle: recoil or gas powered reload systems.

So at the end of the day, how much of the airsoft gun is left, maybe 5%, if you were being conservative.

This is an absolute joke and it makes me wonder just how stupid people are. I personally loved it when this "Special Agent" put the magazine in backwards his first try.

Wow, the insanity of some people is sadly humorous at this point. Are they stating that because there are moving parts within an airsoft gun, one can fire a bullet with it? If that's the case, we should ban nails and pvc pipe. Seriously though, this is sad how bad it is getting with the anti gun people... I regularly enjoy shooting, hunting, and working on firearms, and I'm restricted by only the regulations that criminals chose not to follow... (In other words, every single gun law written.) How about we ban crime instead of guns?

Guys, we got those Idiots in Austria too, but we give a Sh*t on it, we just laugh at them and that was it.

They can´t do anything, they tryed it in Germany, but the only Things they have reached was SEMI only and no Laser/Flashlight, and you need a "special" Mark on it. Good for nothing and stupid as a Amoeba. If a Land has no other Sorrows as this, then good Night...

ATF is the same Clubhouse full with Clowns and Yerks...

If they thinking, those Toys are dangerous, then pls first get rid of the real Guns.

If someone goes on the Street with the Toy in his Hand, then it´s his own Fault if he gets arrestet or shootet, the real Airsoft Players know how they must handle this Toys.

Its not the Toy, its the Human behind it.

Nobody can convert Airsoft Toys into a real Weapon.

"But they can destroy your Eyes!!!"

I can do that with my Fingers too, or a Stone, or a Bench...we dont wear Safety Gear for Fun...man...how many Idiots do we have on this Planet, there must be a Nest somewhere, or get they cloned for some special Reason? How long do we have till 2012?

Get rid of the Supersoakers too then, you can use them very good as Flametrowers...

Did anyone notice at about 1:18, the government agent tries to put the clip in backwards!!

That somewhat lessens his reputation, what do you think?

Sisko4 said:
Get rid of the Supersoakers too then, you can use them very good as Flametrowers...

Hmmm.... that'd be pretty cool, but I'm pretty sure you'd simultaneously light yourself on fire.

mustang2500 said:
Magazine. ;)

:) Glad that you're helping remind people about that.

Anyway,

I think that these people should be contained within a system like the matrix, so they could live out their own little fantasies while the world does things productive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive heard only one case of Airsoft rifles having the ability to be converted into guns. There was a company that made some really nice steel guns quite a few years ago, with a bit of work you could put an AR-15 upper reciever on it and have a full auto M-16. Needless to say, when the company found out about this, they destroyed the guns and built a new version that couldnt.

There is no way you can convert a modern AEG airsoft gun to shoot bullets. Its a hollow plastic shell with a gear box in it.

Cheers,

-John-

i was gonna say, i'm pretty sure that the plastic used in air soft toys/guns, w/e you want to call them, can't with stand the pressure

you'd basically have to fabricate a gun yourself and use the air soft model as a "blue print"

even that wouldn't be enough wince you'd have to take into account the magazine and bullet size

the people who said they could do this know the ins and outs of that particular real life model and or have access to some sort or metal fabrication

So the rifles were taken because they did not have an orange tip and the store owner is not being allowed to paint it because it can be converted into a real firearm. BUt what about all of the rifles that made it through With an orange tip.... Apparently the government thinks those are okay. They're soo retarded.

ZONKRE

Haha! What an Idiot! How the heck did HE get into the ATF? :lol And, if he is an agent of ANY kind, how come he can't get an M4 right the first time? That must mean he is not American! Communist!

well if they were to bann airsoft in the US. they better be prepared to pay me the hundreds ive spent on my rifle and pistols

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back