What The Heck, Anti-Airsoft Government?!?!?

What would you do? (If you wanted an illegaly made fully automatic weapon)

• Real AR Modification

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Airsoft Modification

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sniperbaas392 said:
Hmmm.... that'd be pretty cool, but I'm pretty sure you'd simultaneously light yourself on fire.

:) Glad that you're helping remind people about that.

Which magazine? Make Magazine? Hackers Quarterly? Game Informer?

Just kidding :) I was close.. clip is still important, and won't work if backwards :)

Anyway... the stupid rule the Earth. I don't know why that is, because you would think that only smart people get into positions of authority. But now it is not so much the credentials as who you know. I weep for the future of humanity, and the planet.

Last edited by a moderator:
GMer56 said:
Which magazine? Make Magazine? Hackers Quarterly? Game Informer?

Just kidding :) I was close.. clip is still important, and won't work if backwards :)

Anyway... the stupid rule the Earth. I don't know why that is, because you would think that only smart people get into positions of authority. But now it is not so much the credentials as who you know. I weep for the future of humanity, and the planet.

Sad, but true, my smart, wise friend, sad, but true.

I hate the goverment where i live if yo house is serched and they find a Airsoft gn or paintball gun you can be arrested its a total hunk of dingo.

-.- Cayoke

Wwoowww............what is this world coming to?

Military grade? MILITARY GRADE?! c'mon

Some people just need to grow some brains. Smart brains.

the main problem was not with the guns themselves BUT with the lack of orange tips. orange tips must be affixed to any air soft gun for sale or transportation. they checked a random shipment, no orange tips, they can retain the guns as illegal imports. but, knowing gun politics in the united states, if they have a case they can blow out of proportion to slander replica firearms or real fire arms they will despite the fact that they basically prove how little they actually know about what they are trying to ban.

HA! this is ridiculous. Also funny because those are my local news anchors (here in portland, OR.) It really baffles me at how idiotic people can be. One could make the same un-logical "leap of logic" and say that a BB gun or paintball gun could be turned into fully automatic assault rifles as well. Hell even pvc spud guns can now be fully automatic lethal weapons. What is this world coming to!? ahhhrhrhgh

dpchief216 said:
So I was going through facebook and the Airsoft page i fanned posted THIS!!!

Obviously, someone is trying to destroy our nation's beloved sport of Airsoft! It's not real gun's. They're only 6mm BB's that don't exceed 550 feet per second. Answer the poll above and tell me what you guys think of these idiots!

that ATF agent; that put the clip and backwards in the video. It's taking this completely and totally seriously that is the joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back