What the heII did I do wrong here? Scale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Ken

Jr Member
I am 6'02" and 220 lbs... looks a little big on me. Wrong scale I guess. :D

Masterpaper021.jpg
 

dallis

Member
HAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAH omg thats hilarious man , you could make te largest statue ever with that omg its hilarious :D:D:D:D:D
 

AoBfrost

Well-Known Member
ARe you serious? That looks like a small kid...is that really you? I cant tell if your scaled it too big or made it too big for a kid, I dont mean to insult you, but if that you in the pic? The helmet on just made me clueless because I couldnt tell if thats a 6 foot man or a 3 foot child.
 

Xavier

Well-Known Member
wow. for one, the thread creator is making a JOKE!, two, every1 who thinks that this is really him has similar brain capacity as a snail, look at the chair, and the KIDS hands.

am 6'02" and 220 lb
but his crotch is 2 feet off the ground? u people amaze me.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Mobeus

Active Member
Xavier said:
wow. for one, the thread creator is making a JOKE!, two, every1 who thinks that this is really him has similar brain capacity as a snail, look at the chair, and the KIDS hands.

but his crotch is 2 feet off the ground? u people amaze me.

No need to lash out at people like that.

And I found it pretty funny as well :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Ken

Jr Member
Xavier said:
wow. for one, the thread creator is making a JOKE!, two, every1 who thinks that this is really him has similar brain capacity as a snail, look at the chair, and the KIDS hands.

but his crotch is 2 feet off the ground? u people amaze me.

Boy nothing gets past you guys... yes, it's a joke folks. I just couldn't resist it. :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xavier

Well-Known Member
Mobeus said:
No need to lash out at people like that.

And I found it pretty funny as well :)

hey i was laughing too until i saw peoples replies.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Mobeus

Active Member
Xavier said:
hey i was laughing too until i saw peoples replies.
Oh yeah, I didn't mean it like that.
I never meant that you didn't find it funny, I just figured you were being a bit harsh.

The part of my post about me thinking it was funny was meant to be a separate comment, if that makes sense to anyone but me.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

CrAzY CH13F

Member
some of it looks photoshoped, for example at the bottom of the chestplate there are specks of white, its either a reflection or rly badly editted.
 

Sir Ken

Jr Member
CrAzY CH13F said:
some of it looks photoshoped, for example at the bottom of the chestplate there are specks of white, its either a reflection or rly badly editted.

Naaa, just a 7 year old in some paper/fiberglass Halo armor. :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top