What to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xavier said:
We'll Sean, If i decide for myself, id probably get the Wacom Intous, but then again, id like the input from the people here first.

I did put a "Save it" button on there Sean, but no one seems to think thats a good idea, lol.
actually most people think u should save it.... Razer gaming devices are a sham. I own all of them and they just stop working about 60 percent of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
too late, already got the Wacom Board. Yea, my razer stuff started wearing down, then the left click broke (cuz i fragged two2 maby nooobzorz) but it was the most accurate mouse ive ever had, while it was working. (had copper head)

Xavier said:
too late, already got the Wacom Board. Yea, my razer stuff started wearing down, then the left click broke (cuz i fragged two2 maby nooobzorz) but it was the most accurate mouse ive ever had, while it was working. (had copper head)

Yeah I was gonna say get the Tablet, I;ve had an Intuos 3 for 4 years and it's been through some abuse and it works great :D

Skullcandy Girl said:
Yeah I was gonna say get the Tablet, I;ve had an Intuos 3 for 4 years and it's been through some abuse and it works great :D

it should be arriving thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back