1. 581-Erudite Watch
    Greetings Guest! I am the NEW guide of the 405th Infantry Division. I am 581. Surely, you are asking yourself, who is this fascinating entity and what is he about? Fear not! The staff of this great community has cleverly created a comic to share my backstory with you. Click HERE to learn more!

    Dismiss Notice

What tool Is this, is it what I use for precision cutting?

Discussion in 'New Recruits' started by FuncootForever, Oct 13, 2007.

  1. FuncootForever

    FuncootForever Jr Member

    Does anyone know If I use this for those small cutting jobs that might be easy to mess up on? Also what is it called so I know to look for. Can I find it at Wal-Mart, or maybe Micheal's.


    Need a fast responce, leaving in about 20-30 minutes.
  2. Adam

    Adam Community Founder

    xacto knife... razor blade.
  3. FuncootForever

    FuncootForever Jr Member

    Yeah, I was gonna google image razor blade, but yeah. Tons of types out there. Thanks for being specific.
    Xacto knife.. cool name.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2017
  4. grid 187

    grid 187 Member

    tool of choice I agree!!! :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2017
  5. Sigma LS

    Sigma LS Sr Member

    Xacto is a brand name. Walmart will have the same thing but call it a modeling knife.
  6. FuncootForever

    FuncootForever Jr Member

    Oh, now I feel dumb :unsure:

Share This Page