What was the most difficult piece of the MC armor to build?

Hardest Piece to build?

• Helmet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chest (including back)

• Shoulders

• Forearms

• Crotch

• Thighs

• Shins

• Boots

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedCory

Jr Member
just wanna see what i have to look forward too.. ive done the helmet, and its was pretty hard, but i have nothing to compare too.

TwistedCory said:
just wanna see what i have to look forward too.. ive done the helmet, and its was pretty hard, but i have nothing to compare too.
chest is really really hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's the helemt trust me ive built 4 and it took me 4hours a time to build. the chest isnt so bad because there are less pices and theyr bigger.

yah i figured the bigger the piece the less tiny angles and crap, i hate those, espcially trying to fiberglass those tiny nooks and crannys on the helm.. i figured the bigger the easier..

TwistedCory said:
yah i figured the bigger the piece the less tiny angles and crap, i hate those, espcially trying to fiberglass those tiny nooks and crannys on the helm.. i figured the bigger the easier..

yea but i think the chest is the hardest.....its not only easy , because those pieces on the shoulder that pop out kind of , those are the pieces i had ALOT of trouble with for some reason, i had to trim those down a bit because they didnt really fit where they were suposed to go,
,Dallis

nope the helmet was the worse youve got lots of pointless litle pices that are really fiddily to glue, the chest pice to me under 4 hours to do. in my opinnin i thnik the chest is easier than the helmet.

smilie120 said:
nope the helmet was the worse youve got lots of pointless litle pices that are really fiddily to glue, the chest pice to me under 4 hours to do. in my opinnin i thnik the chest is easier than the helmet.

well yea we all have different opinions,
i hated doing both pieces ...it took me seven hours i believe to build the helmet and a bit shorter to build the chest and back,
i didnt go to sleep after building my helmet haha , my dad woke up soon as i was done building it so i popped it on and dad was like WTF haha anyways...
,Dallis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back