What was the most difficult piece of the MC armor to build?

Hardest Piece to build?

  • Helmet

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chest (including back)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shoulders

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Forearms

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crotch

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thighs

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shins

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boots

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedCory

Jr Member
just wanna see what i have to look forward too.. ive done the helmet, and its was pretty hard, but i have nothing to compare too.
 

Leadingspartan

Well-Known Member
TwistedCory said:
just wanna see what i have to look forward too.. ive done the helmet, and its was pretty hard, but i have nothing to compare too.
chest is really really hard.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

smilie120

Sr Member
it's the helemt trust me ive built 4 and it took me 4hours a time to build. the chest isnt so bad because there are less pices and theyr bigger.
 

TwistedCory

Jr Member
yah i figured the bigger the piece the less tiny angles and crap, i hate those, espcially trying to fiberglass those tiny nooks and crannys on the helm.. i figured the bigger the easier..
 

dallis

Member
TwistedCory said:
yah i figured the bigger the piece the less tiny angles and crap, i hate those, espcially trying to fiberglass those tiny nooks and crannys on the helm.. i figured the bigger the easier..

yea but i think the chest is the hardest.....its not only easy , because those pieces on the shoulder that pop out kind of , those are the pieces i had ALOT of trouble with for some reason, i had to trim those down a bit because they didnt really fit where they were suposed to go,
,Dallis
 
Last edited by a moderator:

smilie120

Sr Member
nope the helmet was the worse youve got lots of pointless litle pices that are really fiddily to glue, the chest pice to me under 4 hours to do. in my opinnin i thnik the chest is easier than the helmet.
 

dallis

Member
smilie120 said:
nope the helmet was the worse youve got lots of pointless litle pices that are really fiddily to glue, the chest pice to me under 4 hours to do. in my opinnin i thnik the chest is easier than the helmet.

well yea we all have different opinions,
i hated doing both pieces ...it took me seven hours i believe to build the helmet and a bit shorter to build the chest and back,
i didnt go to sleep after building my helmet haha , my dad woke up soon as i was done building it so i popped it on and dad was like WTF haha anyways...
,Dallis
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top