What will you be wearing in Reach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to try to make my armor look as close to the oiriginal Mk V as possible, and I'm so glad you can finally have actual Spartan green =D

I'll be wearing the MK. V or VI Helmets (Both have been confirmed by THIS:
)

The Assault/CQC chest, And the FJ/Para shoulders.

*If newer armor gets confirmed, and I like it, I'll wear it. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
All I care about is my Marathon Symbol for the emblem. It better be in the full version of the game as it was not in the Beta. :angry

I will probably wear cqb or cqc helmet I can't remember what its called and uh I forget what I had on da beta but that and ill be black which is gray ill have a thor without the anvil and a blunt diamond background really ill wear kool armour I don't care its reach!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Well because of the preorder and Legendary bonuses I will probably sport my Recon helmet with flames (if you can combine the two).

If not its ODST all the way, depending on the other new helmets.

Eod all the way. Have you seen that thing? It is as sick as ever, totally getting it when it comes out.

My Spartan will keep my original design and color scheme of primary purple, secondary green. As for the armor I'm still undecided.

yeah those are FF voices. I just hope that the cortana one is actually her in your head, like commenting and making little humorous remarks. then i can where Mk. V[A] and pretend i'm the chief :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back