What You Wearing To The Release Of Odst?

Wearing what to ODST

• Mark V

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mark VI

• ODST

• Just normal clothes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kmiller

Jr Member
Just wondering what you guys were gonna wear to the release of Halo ODST, because i'm 99% sure it's probably gonna have a midnight release. I'm gonna wear mark VI, even though there are no Spartans in the game. What are you guys gonna do?

If I can get my (currently in the planning stages) ODST together by then, I'm going as, of course, an ODST. Other than that, I'm not going because I don't have a 360 yet.

Assuming I'm actually able to get my armor done on time, ( And that's a huge IF ) I'll be going as a standard MK VI Spartan. :)

Depends on my work ethic. Ill DEF finish my helmet and wear it. but if i dont finish my entire armor then ill probably make a shirt like a person i saw on here, he had the MK 6 armor design on a shirt, and i might do that. or i might just wear a black shirt with "ODST" written in white on it. we will see!

I have to work on the release of ODST.... I have to sell copy's of the game to all you crazy fanboys!!! (in my ODST armour... so don't mess with me :p)

i have a deal with game crazy in the works to wear my recon suit and get a free copy with the controller

With any luck, I'll be going in my new suit of Mk VI MJOLNIR armor, complete with EOD Head, EVA shoulders and a CQB Body. If the CQB is too much, I might just go with the Mk VI torso. We spartans pioneered the tech the ODST use, so I'm honoring that. Spartans never die, we just go to hell to regroup!

*Edit: After some consideration, I'm going as a Force-Recon Marine (My own take on some more stealthy armor) to honor the FNG. We're all FNG's at one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back