Whats the name???

Status
Not open for further replies.

grid 187

Of the real armor creator that created the master chiefs armor for john 117 and all the other spartans! Does anybody know???? If so... FULL NAME First, middle (if nessesary), and last!! Does anybody know this????

Well, based on the series of novels, it's known that Dr. Catherine Halsey was the person who brainstormed the SPARTAN II project, and was in charge of thier development and training. She was also mainly responsible for designing thier MJOLNIR armour. As for a particular person who was in charge of building thier armour, I couldn't really say. From what I know, there's never been any mention of that in the HALO universe... :whistle:

kerotan 36 said:
Yeah it was Hasley. She started the Mjolnir project. Dr. Catherine Hasley
Ya thats what sean found out as well but who were the "people" involved ACTUALLY MAKING THE ARMOR, Because in a sense we are like those people!!! I think thats why i wondered about this. strange huh?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not so strange, really... it was a valid question to ask. Unfortunately, I don't think anyone involved in creating the HALO universe ever thought about details such as that, LOL.

Ya, its all explained in the books, Dr. Catherine Halsey started the Spartan MJOLNIR whatever project.

WARNING SPOILERS If you havent read the books yet you might not want to read the spoilers, but you can. Its your decision

Dr. Halsey came to earth with Captain Keyes(you know the captain in halo 1) and they searched. Halsey looked for a kid named John(master chief). It was a while ago when John was a kid. when Halsey found John she began speaking with him. Halsey told John that they were playing a game and John went like yay or something.So Halsey flipped a coin(a realy old quarter) and slamed it on her other hand hiding it) she asked which side did it fall on. John said the correct side. It all explained where like he saw the coin falling down and her slaming it on her hand. Kinda like saying he had realy good reflects or somethin. Then after that, John got to keep the quarter and ran off. He went playing with his friends.

what about in the graphic novel. the one about the armour being tested before being sent to john, would that be the same people/place? (im not guna even try spell it)

Halsey did not come up with the armor she came up with the procedure to create the SPARTAN II's the secret base that you first hear them acually getting the armor they had already made the armor before just they were not able to put it into real combat op's because no normal man could withstand the pressure that the armor put on the body in the novels they said that in human trial's the suit crushed the man inside when even trying to move his arm so the creator of the armor was a group of scientist from ONI (Office of Naval Intelligence).

Panton6 said:
Ya, its all explained in the books, Dr. Catherine Halsey started the Spartan MJOLNIR whatever project.

WARNING SPOILERS If you havent read the books yet you might not want to read the spoilers, but you can. Its your decision
Dr. Halsey came to earth with Captain Keyes(you know the captain in halo 1) and they searched. Halsey looked for a kid named John(master chief). It was a while ago when John was a kid. when Halsey found John she began speaking with him. Halsey told John that they were playing a game and John went like yay or something.So Halsey flipped a coin(a realy old quarter) and slamed it on her other hand hiding it) she asked which side did it fall on. John said the correct side. It all explained where like he saw the coin falling down and her slaming it on her hand. Kinda like saying he had realy good reflects or somethin. Then after that, John got to keep the quarter and ran off. He went playing with his friends.
i dont think that they were on Earth. Actually, i highly doubt that they were.

abandonship said:
i dont think that they were on Earth. Actually, i highly doubt that they were.
That would be Reach my friend.

*sigh* No, neither. The thing with John happened on Eridanus 2, Elysium City. Gosh. lol

Anyhow, from the graphic novel, Songnam, Vietnam was the testing facility for the Mark VI, but that's all that's mentioned. I remember almost everything, and I don't recall anything about the creators of the armor. I believe the first book simply states it was delivered through ONI.

Wrong again, it's Epsilon Eridani II.

Also, I believe the MJOLNIR project was CONCEIVED (thought up) by Dr Halsey, but the actual armor crafters were never specified.

The SPARTAN and MJOLNIR programmes go hand in hand - one can't exist without the other. Without MJOLNIR the SPARTAN-IIs would be just very strong soldiers - without the SPARTANs there would be no MJOLNIR. And since Dr Halsey is logically the creator of the SPARTAN project, it's also logical she was the driving force behind the MJOLNIR project intended for the SPARTAN-IIs.

I apologize Primal, but I just have to disagree. I'm looking at the book right now, Chapter 2, page 21.

1130 Hours, August 17th, 2517 (Military Calender)/
Eridanus Star System, Eridanus 2, Elysium City

Epsilon Eridani is a star, with the Epsilon Eridani System named after if. There is no Epsilon Eridani II, just Epsilon Eridani.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Epsilon_Eridani

Dr. Hasley was the one who brainstormed the idea for the armor. It's only logical to suspect that appointed Marines were the ones who actually created it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back