Whats up with the random booting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadingspartan

Matchmaking

I charge up my laser, team mate screams in mic BOOTED!, he runs in front of my laser shot. Boot

Guy shoots me throughout entire match, doesnt kill me though. I get pissed. I kill him BOOTED.

Custom Games
Guy 2: I get the Ship
Guy 3: I get the wheel barrow.
Guy 1: Looks like you got the boot!
BOOTED!

Hey Kevin, (part of my gt) Guess what my favorite shoe is?
Me: What?
Him: BOOT
BOOTED.

just do what you normally do but don't put a tripmine on ur flag thats stupid what if ur team mate has the flag and runs over ur flag and he dies? just stay away from others and you'll be fine.

Some guy:What Shape is italy?
Me: idk
Some guy: A Boot!
Booted!

i hate those guys, there was this one guy who ran around with a needler and shot me in the back but didn't kill me. so i eventaully sniped him and i got booted.

oh, and playing ranked helps with that. less people will boot you.

Spartanspork said:
Some guy:What Shape is italy?
Me: idk
Some guy: A Boot!
Booted!

i hate those guys, there was this one guy who ran around with a needler and shot me in the back but didn't kill me. so i eventaully sniped him and i got booted.

oh, and playing ranked helps with that. less people will boot you.
Those were all ranked, any yes Customs weren't ranked though lol. Oh and the italy thing has happened to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude things like that piss me off too.

OK so, I was playing infection with my friend and the rest of the people in the match were random people my friend knew but I didnt. And this guy got all pissed off at me because I didn't have a sniper.

Map: Standoff
Game: Infection

Guy 1: ok the rest of the zombies are out there Im gonna close the door in a minute.
Me: Ok wait up Im grabbing some shotgun ammo and trip mines.
Guy 2: Ok I got my stuff, comming in.
*Note: everyone else is already in the base*
Some zombies try to kill me.
Me: Wait up....Ok just got some zombies.
*I get into the base WHICH IS FREAKING ENCLOSED WITH NO WINDOWS OPEN AND NO NEED FOR LONG RANGE WEAPONS*
Me: Ok im in the base, lock up the doors.
Guy 1: did you get the sniper?
Me: Uhhhh.....no.
Guy 1: WHY NOT!!!
Me: Why? Were in a frigin enclosed base! How the **** could you snipe someone? We cant see out of the base and all the doors are closed.
Guy 1: Congradulations ******* you have officially screwed us all.
Me: How??????
Guy 1: Forget you, get out.
BOOT.

custom game

L general pain: hey spartan let's go do machmaking

Me(spartansoldier6): sure lets go

Sgt turk: spartan if you leave i will take you off my friends list

me(spartansoldier6):... so more room for more friends

__________________(me and general leave to go play matchmaking)______________________________

Me: im bored we've bein in waiting for a game for 10min now...

L general pain: i no i no calm down spartan

L general pain: guess what

me: what

L general pain : this is why we have little stapla we have llittle stapler for little pigy

me: wtf is that...

l general pain: hehahaha i got it from south park

me:$oo... finally where in a game

l general pain spartan watch out guy coming from behind you

( i turn around and quick sniped my own team mate on accident(

*****booted*******

waiting in game lobby ( 15min later)

l general pain: hahah you got booted

Me: you told me somebody was behind me

lgeneral pain: i know but i didnt say witch team

Me: .......i hate you.............

I wish people betraying other in Halo: CE got booted. I started a server, CTF, and this one guy on my team kept betraying me. It caused me to not be there when the Red Team was in our base and they got away with the flag.

Also, some noobs come up to you, can't see the green arrow marking you as a teammate, and start shooting you. And of course then I have to kill them before they kill me.

So I'm actually kinda fine without the booting.

Rid3r said:
I wish people betraying other in Halo: CE got booted. I started a server, CTF, and this one guy on my team kept betraying me. It caused me to not be there when the Red Team was in our base and they got away with the flag.

Also, some noobs come up to you, can't see the green arrow marking you as a teammate, and start shooting you. And of course then I have to kill them before they kill me.

So I'm actually kinda fine without the booting.
Oh cool, i have Halo CE for PC too. We should play sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back