Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
1444214796_55b257dca7.jpg

A little bit of this, a little bit of that. LOL

omg did he dress up while intoxicated?

The thighs are upside down and one of them has fallen to the floor hahahaha, it looks like he broke his right boot, and that Cod piece looks liek glossy paper...

OMG, I though MC might have trouble dressing himself......... But come on!

Thanks for the post Adam, now everyone at work thinks I'm crazy for my unwarranted laughing.

OH NO HAHAHHHAHAHA! Looks like he got dressed as he fell down the stairs XD Upside down thigh, knee-thigh, c**kplate HAHAHAHA , and ovesized DArth Vade... I mean under armor.

HAHAHAHAH OH MAN!

Ha Ha!! That's great!

Missing shoulders, Upside down thighs, thighs that are really shins, butt plates that are, well, NOT butt plates. Has that guy even seen what Master Chief looks like?

Maybe this guy has a his body parts in the wrong places, and he really does need to wear the armor this way. O.O

You see. This is exactly why they shouldn't license halo armor. They can't even get the armor on straight. Unless there's something I'm missing that no one has told me.

I get the feeling it was intenional, even one of his shins seems done wrong, it's just funny to see a worthless pile of %#^ armor looking even worse then it needs to

Wow, the cod/butt plate was the first thing I noticed XD
That really is pathetic, they should really just leave the prop making to the fanbase.
Seriously.

~Radio~

kerotan 36 said:
Hahahaha, that is hillarious, I wonder if he knows about it?
I'm really sure that it was intentional, at least I hope so.
It seems to be that way, the guy may be making fun of it, by making it look worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a mess! Does he have the biceps turned around to the inside of his arms? Looks like there might be something up there but I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back