Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• All of the Above

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So i just got to wondering what you guys are building your armor for.

I am personally making mine for a movie with some friends at my school and for bragging rights.
I also think it would be pretty BA (as Dane Cook would say) to just walk into school one day as the masta chief.

i make mine for like showing off, maybe halloween dance parties, tell someone to lye down and maybe ill even teabag 'em....

I voted other, my armor is for my portfolio and with a bit of luck it'll improve my chances of getting a job at Weta this year *fingers crossed* :)
Conventions and movies are also on my list.

im going to use my armor for halloween ATM, maybe conventions, and i was hoping maybe for my portfolio, cause i want to go into prop and set design.

My 2 suits, I use them for going places to show off, movies, and conventions. The only convention was a business fair, but it attracted a lot of attention, lots of small kids, teens, and young adults who recognized who I was suppose to be, this year, now I have stormtrooper armor, I will go places in it this year.

You need to put "All of the above" up there. I'm making mine for bragging rights, so I can make funny MC movies, to have an awesome Halo-ween costume, and eventually for conventions.

Belakor said:
I voted other, my armor is for my portfolio and with a bit of luck it'll improve my chances of getting a job at Weta this year *fingers crossed* :)
Conventions and movies are also on my list.
that's a pretty good idea, especially after your recon helmet was on HBO.

Last edited by a moderator:
i making mine for a convention, but i want it for all of the above, because i like making movies, i like bragging rights, and i want to wear it for halo-ween next year. you shold have an "all of the above" choice.

dance night costume, halloween costume, mardi gras costume, and more importantly: New Orleans Saints Superfan costume.

ive worn the suit to 8 saints games, won 3 halloween costume contests, worn it to at least a dozen dance clubs (im a performer at 80s night in new orleans and baton rouge), and i wore it to the Halo release night here in New Orleans.

i plan to wear it to the next mecha-con in Lafayette, LA.

I make it 'cos I can! and it means I'm doing something with my life, other than bumming around at home. Plus, it gets my parents off my back. They keep trying to get me to go do something.

I made mine because I don't have th money for an Xbox, so I've never played Halo, but I love Halo(I've only read the books) and this is basicly the closest thing to playing it.

helios said:
I make it 'cos I can! and it means I'm doing something with my life, other than bumming around at home. Plus, it gets my parents off my back. They keep trying to get me to go do something.

i'm doing it for the exact same reason... but now i despretly need a job to pay for it, and to buy an xbox 360 to play the 3 halo's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back