Whats Your Controller Setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cnogoman

I'm just curios what controller figuration people are using.

Buttons: Jumper/Bumper
Joysticks: Regular non inverted
Sensitivity: 3

I like it a lot because you can aim while jumping, and you can aim melee.

Buttons: Boxer (Allows me to throw grenades while dual-wielding)
Joysticks: Inverted (I don't know how people play Non-Inverted)
Sensitivity: 7-9 (I change it from time to time)

I think I might have to check out that Jumper/Bumper setting, sounds interesting.

Green Thumb
Non Inverted
7-10 sensitivity. depending on the game type Im in.

How do u play inverted? it just doesnt compute in my mind...

Non-Inverted
Look Sensitivity 10

I need to try out this Bumper jumper stuff and I don't see how you people play inverted.

10. All the way. I used to be inverted but one day I turned my 360 on and could't do it. It was the weirdest thing ever. Does anyone know a site explaining button configs?

abandonship said:
why do you play on 10?

I can look around faster, jump and spin quicker.. While someone is chasing me from behind, I jump spin over them and get behind them. (WACK) *beat down* :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
23Magnum said:
Buttons: Boxer (Allows me to throw grenades while dual-wielding)
Joysticks: Inverted (I don't know how people play Non-Inverted)
Sensitivity: 7-9 (I change it from time to time)

I think I might have to check out that Jumper/Bumper setting, sounds interesting.

Button Configuration:Default
Sensitivity: 6
Inverted

I never knew that if you play w/ boxer you can throw a grenade while dual-wielding. I might try that.

Dedrick said:
Button Configuration:Default
Sensitivity: 6
Inverted

I never knew that if you play w/ boxer you can throw a grenade while dual-wielding. I might try that.

Yeah it worked really well on Halo 2. Run, Jump, Toss a grenade(would drop second weapon), hit the ground run and pick up my second weapon at the same time. It doesn't really apply that well to Halo 3 as I don't dual wield as much anymore.

For those, who don't know how we inverts play the game, I just feel it's unnatural to look up and not think of pulling you head back(or joystick). I will say that certain games I can't play inverted for some reason, they just don't feel right. It's a spatial memory thing, right brain vs. left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back