Whats your ships Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well been sitting back a bit, and was really bored so decided to make my own UNSC emblem for my ship the Incarnate which is in the roleplaying story, thought it would be cool if other people might try making their own as well, just like the armor decor and patches topic, anyways heres mine, try making your own and posting it

incarnateemblemcopy3.png

incarnateemblem2copy.png

That looks great! I should do something like this.... ill get around to it someday.

Use GIMP, if you are poor and cant slap a grand down (Or dont feel like Pirating) for Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop

Just a note :D

Dreadnought of Fury said:
Use GIMP, if you are poor and cant slap a grand down (Or dont feel like Pirating) for Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop

Just a note :D

Luckily I have that, but I'm a noob at photoshop...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got Jasc PSP 9. It's not that great. ): I like Adobe CS better, but I can't seem to get my hands on a copy. **shakes fist, then wanders off to check out that RP**

Queen said:
I've got Jasc PSP 9. It's not that great. ): I like Adobe CS better, but I can't seem to get my hands on a copy. **shakes fist, then wanders off to check out that RP**

**Follows Queen**

well if your wanting to make a emblem like i did its pretty simple,

grab the elliptical marquee tool and make a perfect circle by holding shift then click and drag with mouse

you have a circle now you can gradient it like i did, from red to black for a background or use a nice solid color,

after you picked color used the paint bucket or gradient tool and paint the circle

then select text you like and type near the top the name of your ship, but remember to add UNSC at the beginning,
then add its hull identification number, for more info on whats the Identification number go to halopedia, make on up and type it near bottom, then type a ship motto on the either side and type the ship class on the other side, go back and text select each part and word arc it by clicking (create warp text, and select arc, then mess with the gauge to line up your letters with the inside of your circle, as for the side motto and ship class, you will have to rotate them side ways to get them to line up correctly

finally you need a "avatar" for the emblem, photoshop a pic in or make one from scratch give it a nice paint job and emboss or drop shadow, or bevel, contour, satin, or glow it to make it fit in,

and as for the roleplay i guess its a good time to add in another part

Geez, you couldn't have cropped it could you? Oh well. Working on the Banewulf emblem.
I especially like my motto: "Fortitudo Fideles Defendit"-Courage Protects the Faithful (Ones).

well if any of you guys would like some programs i could help you with that just message me for further detail cuz i really shouldent lol

We are, of course, speaking hypothetically *wink wink* due to a *ahem* questionable legality, or so I assume. And we don't want this> happening.

helios said:
Geez, you couldn't have cropped it could you? Oh well. Working on the Banewulf emblem.
I especially like my motto: "Fortitudo Fidele Defendit"-Courage Protects the Faithful (Ones).

Sorry, I'll do that.

helios said:
We are, of course, speaking hypothetically *wink wink* due to a *ahem* questionable legality, or so I assume. And we don't want this> happening.
haha yeah that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back