Where can I find a 3d model of the undersuit?

Discussion in 'Halo Soft Parts' started by Pip, May 2, 2017.

1. Pip

Pip New Member

I'm really sorry, like 99% certain this is in the wrong section, but it seemed to be the closest one I could find. I'm trying to find a 3d model of the spartan undersuit (the entire thing, so y'know, basically a full body). I've been looking through a ton of the posts and file archives but I can't find anything that works. I could really just be missing it but does anyone have a link to the right part of the archive?
    (It needs to be the halo 4 undersuit model for reference, though I can also use 3 or 5 to be honest)

2. Demogorgon

Demogorgon

Halo 4 - MJOLNIR GEN2 - Techsuit

Within the "Game Assets" folder is the OBJ for the male and female models along with the texture. Open the OBJ in pep designer and apply the texture by going to "Settings" -> "Texture Settings" -> "Specify Texture Image" and just browse to the game assets folder again and open the texture file.

Then go to "3D Menu" -> and disable "Show Edges".

Hope this helps!

3. Pip

Pip New Member

I'm confused, where exactly is the game assets folder... I can only find the armoury?

4. Demogorgon

Demogorgon

Sorry for the confusion, you have to download the file from the link and the Game Assets folder is within the downloaded file.

5. Pip

Pip New Member

Oh right. yeah my problem is that I can't find the file I tried searching for undersuit and base model, but couldn't find anything

6. Demogorgon

Demogorgon