Where do I get Clay, Silicon, Plastic, FaceShields etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand xXDashIVXx . One, this isn't really a tutorial and two, it's 12 years old! :p

It's still a work in progress because this new tutorial section is brand new, but soon you are correct that the threads in this section can be commented on. And yes I definitely want to know if the threads in the tutorial index have missing images or broken links. But this one is not in the tutorial index and it will soon not be in this section at all because it is not up to date.

Also Ranger did need to be told because he didn't read the last couple posts where it was noted that there are dead links, which is fine, I know he's still getting used to the site.

Ranger did need to be told because he didn't read the last couple posts where it was noted that there are dead links, which is fine, I know he's still getting used to the site.
Yeah, I had neglected to check the posts age, and an definitely still getting a feel for how this site/community works. I'm pretty sure everyone's intentions here are good, and I'm not offended, this was just a learning opportunity.

I understand xXDashIVXx . One, this isn't really a tutorial and two, it's 12 years old! :p

It's still a work in progress because this new tutorial section is brand new, but soon you are correct that the threads in this section can be commented on. And yes I definitely want to know if the threads in the tutorial index have missing images or broken links. But this one is not in the tutorial index and it will soon not be in this section at all because it is not up to date.

Also Ranger did need to be told because he didn't read the last couple posts where it was noted that there are dead links, which is fine, I know he's still getting used to the site.
Ok, I am sorry. I noticed it was in the halo tutorial section, but not the index...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back